Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sweethearts Anya and Ian

Aren't they just soooooooooo cute?!? I love this image. And do you love Anya's hot pink strand of hair? I tend to self reflect when I color...hence why my males always tend to be blonde, lol. Though Brent's hair is typical bleached blonde white. :)

Paper: Basic Grey Bittersweet
Stamps: the Greeting Farm, CTMH
Prima Flowers, Bella Baubles, and Copics


In the morning we're going to Macy's with my Aunt Nancy and Uncle John. I think my Aunt is buying me China because its something my mom would of done. It's bittersweet to me as our relationship has changed so much since my dad married Anna. But my dad is my dad...and it makes me miss my mom. Whats funny though, is that I'll have a lovely set of China and no dinner table in my new house, lol. :)

I know as soon as Emily sees our Aunt, she's gonna want to come with us! Then later we're eating dinner with the In-laws at Henry's downtown. I haven't eaten there since the girls took me for my bachelorette party. The food is great there though, so I'm looking forward to it!

Have a great Saturday!

10 comments:

  1. Aw, what a cute card, Sparkles! Coloured to perfection, as always. Love everything about it.

    Hope you have/had a great time at Henry's...you're making me hungry! LOL!

    Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB card...your coloring is always sooo perfect-o!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute... and I was the same way about having china before having a table when we got married, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this card is to die for! sooooooooooo cute!! I love your colouring!!
    have fun shopping:)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is adorable. I do the same when coloring I think it is just natural. Love the bella card below as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER CUTE!! I love these Anya images! THey are too fun! Have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, great colours!!!!

    Greetings,

    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable! And, you'll get a table someday so then you'll have a place to set your china and enjoy a lovely meal. hope you're having a great week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute! I love the card! And your coloring. One day I will break down and buy some quality markers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks