Sunday, March 8, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge Week #14

ETA: I am very sorry to say that I've been sick and did not get my Christmas card done in time. I am going to still try to get my hair done, since I have an appointment this morning and then hopefully I'll feel better enough to finish it.

Every week, I'm making 2 Christmas cards, so by the first week of December 2009, I will have 104 cards already made. If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword SCCC14.

Don't forget to "spring forward" today since it's Daylight Savings. I've always thought the concept was dumb, but I am very glad to have longer and lighter days! I picked "time" as our theme today.

For Challenge #15, make a chromatic green card. It'll be just in time for St. Pattie's Day.

Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment!

Everyone have a great Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you've been feeling under the weather. I hope you start to feel better. Maybe having your hair done will help. I look forward to your Christmas card when you have the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sparkle! I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I'll keep you in my thoughts and hope you feel better soon! Don't worry about your card, just work on getting better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well! Get well soon! I hope you have fun getting your hair done ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh heck, you must have been really unwell, hope you feel better soon!
    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay- having a probelm with week 15, I've heard of monochromatic, but not chromatic. I looked it up and this is what I get:
    The collection of all colors which are 'colorful'. This includes colors such as red, blue, and bright orange, and excludes pure black, pure white, and any instance of pure gray. More precisely, each chromatic color has a location or extension in the dimension of hue.

    So then it is just a very colorful card?????
    HELP!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks