Sunday, March 15, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge Week #15

For the next few weeks I will be really busy. We're getting ready to close on our house and I've been starting to pack up the apartment. So for the next few weeks, I'm not going to post specific challenges...any Christmas cards you want to make will be great! :) I truly appreciate all of those who play with me each week!

Last week I said to make a monochromatic green card. I had fun with this since green is my favorite color. But I don't think my card looks anything like Christmas, lol.

Paper: Heidi Grace
Stamps: Magnolia, Sentiment is CTMH
PTI Buttons, Copics, and Crystal Stickles


Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment!

Everyone have a great Sunday. We're going to look at cars, go grocery shopping, and buy ink for our printer. :)

12 comments:

  1. I don't see any artwork :( I don't know why, probably just not up yet.
    However, I LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG LOOK, kind of Japanese, love the dots and stripes, patterns and a little heart.
    It's fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I totally understand! It's so easy to get behind especially when you're the one running the challenges ^_~ Take your time hun, we'll all be back here when you get it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute card Sparkle. Those Tildas are all just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's looks so sweet! Like a little fairy ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Love the color shading!
    Oh and don't forget to take pictures of your moving progress. And a picture of you & Brent in front of your new home! Have fun girlie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card Sparkle, I love the green! Hope your move goes well!Hope you have a great night, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cutie! I loved the challenge this week. Congrats on the house, and good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute - where do you get all your Tildas?

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! :D I love all the green! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks