Sunday, March 22, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge Week #16

Here are my Christmas cards for this week. I got both of these images from Wish RAK and had fun using more bright colors for these.

Paper: My Minds Eye
Stamps: Stampendous, Sentiment is Stampin Up
Snowflake Punch, Nestabilities, Crystal Stickles, CTMH Brads, and Copics


Paper: My Minds Eye
Stamps: ???
PTI Buttons, Copics, and Crystal Stickles


Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment!

I hope you all have a great Sunday. Brent is working and I'll be cleaning and crafting! :)

12 comments:

  1. You are going to have all your Christmas cards done before the holidays even get here!! LOL

    Both of these cards are great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Sparkle. I love the paper. That Minds Eye sure has some great prints.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love the Pink Gem Designs one, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG - that monkey is ADORABLE! Beautiful cards Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are soooo great! I love how those blue snowflakes work so well with the red card...I would never think to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both cards, Sparkle! I'm partial to Changito, though.. :)

    I'll be cleaning and crafting today, too! You've inspired me to try out your challenge, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ack! Those are both adorable! I'm so impressed that you've been able to get so many cards done already. I keep thinking I need to, just can't seem to find the time! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Om My! These are adorable!! Love that little girl. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both great! Love those bright colors, and the monkey image is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! Love the little changito...too cute! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks