Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Lattebella Card and Created By Courtney Challenge #28

House Update: We're doing our final walk through this morning at 8:30am with the builder representative. Things are slowly getting there!

This week's challenge is bows! Lots of bows...different kinds of bows! I will have to admit I'm kindof lame and sorry I don't have any cool ways to make bows. I just tie a plain traditional bow like you do on shoes, lol.

I just love Lattebella, which will be me today, because it's back to reality and I have to go to work. You always need a vacation from your vacation, right?!? I went monochromatic on this card and I love how it turned out. I hardly ever make my Bella's blonde, but I think she came out just right.

Paper: CTMH Cardstock, SU Close to Cocoa DP
Stamps: Stamping Bella, Sentiment is Gina K
Buttons, CTMH Ribbon, and Copics


Don't forget to check out the rest of the team's projects. All of them are listed here in this CBC Challenge Chicks list. If you play along with us, remember to link your creation to Courtney's blog, and you could win a prize from Courtney! If you upload to SCS, the keyword is CBCC28.

We had a great trip to Portland! The kiddos get "shy" around Brent, but I was able to get them to take a pic with him! Aren't my bitty siblings just darling?!?



Everyone have a great Tuesday!

22 comments:

  1. Love it! and that picture is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Bella card for the challenge! The natural colors and fun buttons & bow look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a perfect Bella card...Lattebella is my fav...I'm glad that the house thing is moving right along :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty Sparkle!!!! I love your color combo and your take on the bow challenge as well. I really need to dust my Bella's off and use them more often. I really love them and I honestly don't know why I don't show them more love.
    Before I write a novel. *smile* I just want to say that ALL of your Bella cards are gorgeous!
    Good luck with your new house and have a great day.
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on Lattebella..I've been using her too! LOL... Good luck with the house too! I am anxious for you 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card...I love lattebella too!
    (who am I kidding...I love them all!)
    I really like the colors you used and your bow is perfect!!
    Way cute picture of your hubby with the kids.
    YAY!! can't wait to hear more about the house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting. I guess that means that after the walk through...it's time to move in???
    Love your Latte Bella card. The sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Sparkle and I love your bow!!!! I'm jealous because I can't tie a bow to save my life! ha ha! Beautiful card!!!!That's so awesome to hear you are doing the final walk through for the house! Woo-Hoo! And your itty bitty sibling are so adorable! Have a fabulous week!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am lovin' your momochromatic card and I just {heart} Lattebella! She has to be one of my FAVES!!! :D

    Cute pick of your hubby with your siblings!! The are so precious! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous job! I love the monochromatic look, and the bow is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card, and what an adorable picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Lattebella as a blonde! For some reason, that's what I tend to do with her too...hmmm...great card, Sparkle!

    Hope everything goes well with the house!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an awesome card! the colors just make me want a starbucks!! Great job!
    Cute photo!! and crossing my fingers that everything proceeds without a hitch on the house!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute cute cute! You picked great colors to with this image, and I love your bow! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card and such a cute sentiment!! TFS! And hope everything works out well with the new house!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The card is adorable, Sparkle! I'm with you on the traditional bow thing:) Best wishes with the house...exciting stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a cute card and so are those kiddos! I just have to tell you that your husband looks SO familiar! Does he have a twin on the east side? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  19. There is NOTHING lame about this card or bow, Sparkle! It's fantastic!

    Glad things are finally moving along with the house... although they are slow. :)

    And, holy cow... your little brother and sister are ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cute card! Love the colors. And your little bitty's are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! You are an outstanding colorer! Hahahaha I love how you did her pants two-toned! Great job!!! Do you sew the buttons onto the paper or do you just sew the criss cross then glue/tape it on? (Sorry, I am new at this and still learning techniques!)
    Thanks,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your card is GREAT and your siblings are absolutely ADORABLE! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks