Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Created By Courtney Challenge #29

This week's challenge is an inspiration challenge, using nature to inspire you. Korin from Sweet n Sassy Stamps was so sweet to sponor our challenge this week with a new digital stamp. Unfornately, since I was sick, I didn't get my card done in time. But the rest of the team will have great projects for you to see, so please click on my Chicks list below and give the girls some blog love!

I've been searching my computer for something I haven't shown you...and I found this darling Sarah Kay card I made around Valentine's Day. I'm just starting to get back into the swing of things and will start creating and commenting again.

Paper: SU Bella Rose
Stamps: Stampavie
Prima Flowers, Bella Baubles, and Copics


Don't forget to check out the rest of the team's projects. All of them are listed here in this CBC Challenge Chicks list. If you play along with us, remember to link your creation to Courtney's blog, and you could win a prize from Courtney! If you upload to SCS, the keyword is CBCC29.

Everyone have a great Tuesday!

16 comments:

  1. Another fabulous creation. Love the bright colors on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO adorable, Sparkle! Hope you're feeling better (stinks when sickness takes away from stamping time, doesn't it?!)..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Sarah Kay card! It's so sweet and gorgeous. I hope you feel better soon, hun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet! Love the image, polka dots and Primas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Sparkle! I love how you mix your patterns! Your cards ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the coloring of this one. The colors are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sparkle, your card is so darn pretty! Gosh...the colors are so vibrant and luscious! Super great job with the challenge and I hope you are feeling better today:)
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful. Who doesn't love Sarah Kay images?!!! So sweet, and she looks even better with the Bella Rose paper. :) Kel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sparkle! Glad to hear you are feeling better...I am getting over a sinus infection myself and it stinks so bad being sick! Hope you get better soon hun! Love your Sarah Kay card...she's beautiful!
    Lots of Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet!
    Hope you're doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable (as usual)! I love the paper and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. adorable! so glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG!!! This is the cutest card evah!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card! Love your coloring Sparkle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks