Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Easter Bunny

I made this card for my Bella Sistah Lori Olive. Why would you make her a Magnolia card if she's your Bella Sistah?!? Well, thats the beauty of Lori and I being both a part of the Bella group and the Magnolia group. I owe her a raining card for this month. :)

While I'm patiently waiting for the new Magnolia Easter Collection, this cute Tilda is from last year's Easter Collection. I'm kicking myself for not getting the one of her sitting in the bunny suit holding the egg.

Paper: My Minds Eye Bloom and Grow Paper
Stamps: Magnolia Stamps, Sentiment is Amuse
Prima Flowers, PTI Ribbon, Bella Baubles, and Copics


Everyone have a great Thursday!

19 comments:

  1. Precious!! Just fabulous!
    Totally love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, this is absolutely darling...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh she is so cute!! Don't kick yourself now, this bunny is sweet too!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. I love that Tilda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! :D Love her bunny suit and the dp! :D I've been seeing this dp everywhere...I just may have to visit my LSS this weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so darling! The colors, your coloring...Fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute. The colors and that paper are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is adorable! I LOVE the colors...she is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. soooo CUTE! I LOVE that paper line - I bought it all and am going back for more today, I'm already getting low!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute Sparkle! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! love the colors. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH she is too cute!!
    I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH my goodness, Sparkle!! This is SOOO ADORABLE!! :) Love that image--it's one I have not seen before, and of course your papers and colors are so perfect! I'll have to see where you got those polka-dotted papers...love them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so sweet, I love the bright colours and the colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ADORABLE! That paper is perfect, so cute and springy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is a doll!! I love the bloom and grow papers ^_~ All your cards have been getting me in a summer mood lately, especially your seahorse one! I think orange is going to be popular again as well, which is great because I have a lot of unused papers with orange from last year! I hope you have a great weekend :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks