Saturday, March 21, 2009

Easter Eggstravaganza

Below is my list of CTMH stamps that I have for sale. Please scroll down to see them if you're interested.

With Easter around the corner, here is a Tilda card I made. This Tilda is actually part of the Valentine 09 Collection. The basket is part of the Easter 09 Collection. I paper pieced the Easter Eggs and loved how they turned out.

Paper: My Minds Eye Penny Lane Papers
Stamps: Magnolia, Sentiment is Amuse
Pearls, Prima Flowers, and Copics


Just a few updates...we're closing and signing papers on Tuesday for the house! We'll still have the apartment through April, so it'll be nice to take our time with moving everything. And hopefully in a week from now I'll have a set of wheels! :)

And since many have asked...I'm not selling any of my Bellas. Nona, Rachel, and Jenn tease me all the time because I own every "Bella," even the odd ones that no one will ever use. Like Bingodabbabella and Hockeymomabella, lol. I love them all too much to part with them!

Twilight is finally out on video. I still haven't seen it, but did read the whole series. I will have to rent it and I'll let you know what I think. This isn't my typical kind of read, so I thought it was only okay. I'm a suspense murder mystery type of gal, lol. :)

Everyone have a great Saturday! Today I will be looking at cars.

23 comments:

  1. Oh, another stunner, Sparkle! Love the paper pieced eggs - inspired! Now I'm off to hunt out that paper - I just MUST have it! LOL!
    Many congrats on your new house and almost new wheels!
    Take care
    Hugs, Sem

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! What a great idea to paper piece those eggs! Lvoe her soft, pretty dress! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is just beautiful! I love the Tilda and how you put it all together! Love those eggs!
    Colors are gorgeous!
    hugz
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the house!! And your card is adorable!! Have fun car shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute. Love that basket under her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so adorable!!! Have fun lookig at cars! Congrats on your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card, I love the eggs too! congrats on the house and the car, I'm totally jealous. :) hope you enjoy Twilight - I was disappointed but have agreed to see the movie again with my SIL. ahh, the love of family... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute. I love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card, Sparkle. Love the colors. Christina

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't blame you for not wanting to part with your Bella's!!
    I can't wait for the DVD to come out over here (6th April). You really should read the other book she's written (The Host), it's fantastic.
    Good luck with your move.
    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is so pretty! love the paper pieced eggs!! Great job and so clever!
    Congrats on the house!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful, Sparkle! Love how Tilda stands out!

    Hope the move goes well and you get your car soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. fantastic card Sparkle, I love this sweet Tilda and the Easter basket is fabulous! good luck with the house, exciting times!
    Have a great evening! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is beautiful, lovely fresh colours!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  16. So precious! Love the paper pieced eggs and how you have her sitting on the basket!

    Congrats on the house! You'll have to show pics of your new craft room once you get it set up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on the house..AND the car...I love the way you have her sitting above the rectangle onto the card...Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW...this is adorable Sparkle! I love it! I so need to get some accessory stamps for my Tildas! :) Hope you have a fabulous Sunday! CONGRATS on the house! I am so excited for you! I bet Tuesday can't come fast enough for you and Brent!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, she's cute! I love how she's sitting on the tipped basket of eggs - adorable! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute card! Good luck with those papers for the house, your hand is gonna be sore! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This turned out so beautiful! I love your technique! Absolutely beautiful cards. See you on Magnolia Yahoo group!
    Come visit me sometime!
    http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sparkle,

    I have been looking for this Tilda since I saw her. I have no place around here that I can find them! Where are you finding yours at?

    Denise Wells
    mamascollections@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is adorable! I love it. :) I am so far behind on my reader. ugh. I hate it when that happens. I have like 20 posts to catch up on, on your blog alone! No time now though... maybe tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks