Thursday, March 19, 2009

Greetings From Seattle Huggabugg Card

These are the stamps I still have for sale. I have too many CTMH stamps, so that list probably won't go up til this weekend. Thanks!

This card is for Catherine. She's my best friend and is getting married in May. Her theme is "Meant to Bee Together" and her colors are blue and yellow. She's been having a hard time getting her cupcake decorations (no wedding cake) and wanted to send her something fun and cute. Too bad I couldn't just put her on a cupcake, lol.

Paper: Basic Grey Urban Prairie
Stamps: Stamping Bella, Sentiment is Amuse
Prima Flowers, Bella Baubles, RicRac, Copics, and Crystal Stickles


I am looking so forward to seeing her! I haven't seen her since my wedding. (she lives in West Virginia) Only 8 weeks more to go! Doesn't Matron of Honor make me sound so old, lol?


Since the Bella Yahoo Group closed on March 15th, the gals in the SCS Forums have started a new Bella Sistah Swap. If you're interested, here is the link to it on Split Coast. Everyone have a great Thursday! I think Christina is gonna crack tonight on Grey's!

17 comments:

  1. Why can't you put her on a cupcake? Punch out another circle for the backing, tape a toothpick on the inside, back with the extra circle, and stick in a cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatta sweet card!!! Perfect for your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another darling card. I love how you did the sentiment. That's great you get to see your friend in just 2 months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, and bet it will make her smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stinkin' cute! :D Love every detail! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo pretty!
    I am so excited I got my Giesha Anya, Rockstar Anya and Princess Anya stamps..woohoo. I love them. My girls have already had me stamp a ton of them for them to color! I have never used unmounted rubber stamps before..took some getting used to. Wanted to thank you for showcasing them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card - blue and yellow were the colors for my wedding, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is completely adorable! I'm sure it will bring a smile to her face! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card. Great coloring. How exciting you get to see your friend. Hope you have a blast. I love checking in on your blog. Have a great day!
    Jacilynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet pic of the two of you. And the card is darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww! This is just the cutest! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet card! I love that Huggabugg! Catherine will love it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sure she'll love this card! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks