Saturday, March 7, 2009

Shy Tilda

Even though they call her Shy Tilda, I don't believe it, lol. I think this Tilda is actually quite sassy and just playing the shy part up. And I will soon start protesting that girls should be able to wear shoes too...not only boys, lol.



Shaela made a comment about how much rubber I have...I will admit that I do own a lot of rubbah. I think Jenn is the only one who has actually seen it all together in one place. While I do probably own too many stamps, lol, I do purge annually. And all of my DT stamps I get for free.

I also belong to Wish RAK on Split Coast and it's really a great way to get images. I know most of us is on a budget, so sharing images is just as fun. I'll shamefully admit I have 3 boxes full of images that I haven't even colored yet from Wish RAK. But that's how I've gotten Sarah Kay, High Hopes, Stampin Up, House Mouse, Penny Black, and many more that I don't actually own. Also, that's how I've gotten all of my Stampin Up paper. :)

Wish RAK is a user group on Split Coast and you do have to get approved to join. Unfortunately since it's so popular, they only approve people bi-weekly. So please be patient...it's so worth it once you get in. I had to wait over 3 weeks to get it. Once you get in you get a Mentor and they'll show you the ropes, explain everything, go over all the rules, and answer any questions.

Everyone have a great Saturday!

12 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, love the stamps and the LO!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning creation from you Sparkle, love how you coloured these sweeties!
    Hope you are having a great weekend, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just loving your Tilda's, Sparkle! So sweet and cute! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, so cute! Is that you and Brent?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wondering about the Wish RAK on SCS - thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cute Tildas! WOW!! Great job Sparks! I too love images from WISH RAK and Image Swaps...I'm addicted I think! But it's hard to explain to non stampers when they say you must have a ton of stamps! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. All your Tilda cards have been so adorable!! I also loved the pics of you with Em and Brent with the kiddos as well! It's so cute when they are shy :D Audrey is still in that phase, in fact most of the time she hides behind me and peeks out from behind my legs, lol! Congrats on the house btw!! I hope all that paper work goes smoothly for you ^_~ And have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! Hey, when you get your new house and your scraproom all together please give us a tour and show us all your stash/stuff. Would love to see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, I love this! What another fab colour-combo. Blonde Edwin looks so cute!

    Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute. Your coloring is seriously fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning Sparks, wow, what a gorgeous card, im loving this cute tilda/edwin image and those beautiful papers you've used. What a great layout too, hope your having a good weekend, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is adorable and I love all your special touches to make the card beyond fabulous!!! you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks