Monday, March 9, 2009

Tilda with Puppy

I had originally planned on having a Rubber Cafe card for you today...but since I've been sick, here's my sweet Tilda card for KL Stampin n Scrappin. I must admit, I'm not really a dog person...I've always been a cat person. My parents never let me have one and I've been dreaming of having my own house ever since so that I could, lol.

Brent really wants a dog and I keep trying to get him to want a toy poodle or a cockapoo...but no dice. :) He wants a dalmatian...but since we have a small back yard at our house, he'll get a smaller dog. I think a Dachshund would be cute too.

Paper: Basic Grey PorcelainStamps: Tilda with Puppy
Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Copic Markers, and CTMH Brads


Today I'm filling in for part of a class for Dorinda. She has a doctor's appointment this morning, so I'm starting her class. The weather has been crazy around here...and unfortunately snowing. :( Here's to hoping the sun comes back out eventually!

Everyone have a great Monday. I hope to be able to craft more this week as I'm finally feeling better! :)

15 comments:

  1. Very cute card!! Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable. A dog and a cat would complete the home.LOL. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Sparkle! Gorgeous coloring technique and you've really brought out the vibrant colors in this DP.

    Dachshunds are fun dogs -- sweet little dogs with a big dog personality!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! All your Tilda cards you've been posting are so cute!
    I'm sorry you're sick- I've got it too. Ugh.
    Good luck deciding on a dog. It's so hard to decide. We saw some Dachshunds at the pet store when we were looking at birds. They are so cute! These were puppies and so tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've doen it again even not feeling well. Your card is gorgeous as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! How do I not own this stamp? I am SUCH a dog lover! Is this a new one? Where did you get the sentiment! Oh...these are must haves for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet!!! Love the Porcelain paper, too! Hope you're better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sparkle,
    Great card! I think a Dachshund would be a great addition to your family. We got one last year and she is so sweet. Plus not much shedding!!! She is a great member of the family..
    Hope you can get Brent talked into it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so love that! Your coloring is fabulous as ever! I am waiting to get that stamp... it is so my daughter when she was little.. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card it's too cute. I am with you, I am so not a dog person. I have my cats and thats all I need, dogs aren't soft and cuddly enough for me. Oh well, my hubby says he wants a dog but he spoils the kitty's something fierce.
    Have a great day!
    -Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sparkle stop it! :) That card/image is sooo adorable. I love dogs, I'm not a cat person.
    Have a gr8 day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just found your blog, your coloring on these adorable Magnolia stamps is absolutely beautiful.

    smallcity

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a sweet card, your colouring is perfect.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks