Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bella Sketch Challenge #79 - Puppybella Card

I hate how long the Brilliance ink takes to dry, but for large images, it just works the best for me. So, when I stamp, I stamp at least 3 images at one time. That way, when I want to use it again, I already have a dry image waiting. The bad part of that is that I have boxes and boxes full of images, lol.

Though I got my new Bellas weeks ago, I haven't gotten them mounted or ready to go. They're just sitting on my desk. So going through my pre-stamped images, I just randomly picked this one out. Brent use to have a Scottie, so he insisted that it be black, lol. I realized after I took the pic, that my sentiment and middle button are a bit crooked. I have fixed that in real life.

Paper: Basic Grey Lemonade
Stamps: Stamping Bella, sentiment is PTI
Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, and Copics


When you upload your card to the Bella Forum, please use the keyword BSC79.


A $15 gift voucher to Stamping Bella will be awarded for EVERY WEEKLY CHALLENGE! Each winner will be randomly drawn and will be announced in the challenge thread one week after the challenge is posted.

Everyone have a great Thursday!

21 comments:

  1. Whatta fun card...you are the queen of pattern paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sparkle, this is fabulous! GREAT bold colors and I just LOVE the sketch! I think I'm going to have to try this one!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors and what a cute puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun colors! This was one of my first Bellas, as I am such a dog lover. Now...if only I looked this good when I walk my two boys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Sparkle. I love the paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice sketch. As always, you're card is great and love the paper choice!

    I've been curious for awhile, when you say you pre-stamp images, what size paper do you stamp on? Same with the images you have received as part of Wish RAK. Is there a standard size that those come on?

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card!! I love the colors and what a great sketch! I pre-stamp images as well and have drawers full :) I like to have them on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the card - I'm headed out to buy some of that paper today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the colors and that sketch!!
    can't wait to get home to play!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, I just love that BG paper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks like such a fun sketch! And I love your black scottie. Gorgeous work as always hun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The sketch is so pretty! And the card you made is so wonderful! I just love the papers you chose, Bella is so cute with her doggy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too cute! I love this image. super cute papers.

    I recently did a sorting of all my images. It was CRAZY. I have a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job with the sketch. Love how you matched her dress to your BG paper.

    I really need to go thru my images one of these days and sort them out.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You always do a wonderful job with all of your cards and have such a way with the Bellas! This looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is awesome! I love the Bella stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute image and gorgeous card Sparkle. I too love that ink..but you are right..it is really wet lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, this is adorable! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute! I *need* to get me some of that paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Too cute. I love how her dress kinda matches the paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your Bella and sketch - saving to use another time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks