Thursday, July 16, 2009

Bella Twisted Challenge #7 - Tinkerbella Card

ETA: I'm not sure why, but Mr. Linky isn't working. If you have a Christmas Card for my challenge, just post your blog link in your comment and I'll manually link all of the cards into my post. Thanks!

This week's twisted challenge is a "Bit of Bling". Sistahs can use glitter, Spicas, Shimmers, Smooch, whatever will give their cards a bit of shine. When you upload your card to the Bella Forum, please use the keyword BTC7.

Are you sick of my Basic Grey paper yet?!? Once Hope told us what our challenge was going to be this week, I knew this Bella would be perfect for it! How do you say no to sparkly wings and a blinged out dress?!? Plus she's pink and green, lol.

Paper: Basic Grey Eva
Stamps: Stamping Bella, Sentiment is Verve Stamps
Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Crystal Stickles, Rhinestones, and Copics


A $15 gift voucher to Stamping Bella will be awarded for EVERY WEEKLY CHALLENGE! Each winner will be randomly drawn and will be announced in the challenge thread one week after the challenge is posted.

Everyone have a great Thursday! Big Brother and So You Think You Can Dance is on tonight. :)

24 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Love the sparkly wings and the way you did her tutu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet....pink & green, sparkles and bling...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Sparkle! And I'll never get sick of Basic Grey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card!! I love the image and the paper is so pretty!
    LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! Love the sparkle and shine. I'm in no way tired of seeing your paper combos. I'm learning a lot from your creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this bella! Her wings definately lend themselves to being shimmery (is that a word?). Love the primas too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, Sparkle! What an adorable Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your color combo on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute Sparkle. And whoever could get tired of BG paper? I love how you used the stickles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, cute! Love all the bling, sparkles and shine! Fab job, and I love your new header too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never get sick of paper the way you use it! Your bella is darling, I love the glitz on her. And your flowers are always so pretty. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colors on this and those flowers. Mr. Linky has been having issues lately. Not sure what's going on but I couldn't get mine to work yesterday either.

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha..I am soo not sick of your papers yet. I love how you've used such different patterns and it's so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute Sparks! Love the "bling" and your image is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I am so loving that paper!!
    and those flowers are perfect!!
    I love the way you colored her.

    ReplyDelete
  16. How cute and fun!!
    Check the Mister Linky blog...send in a request to be on the new server...that's what I did and now he's back on my Flutter By Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Sparkle! I love your card. You have beautiful color combos.
    Just thought I'd comment and tell you that I'm very sorry for your loss. I watched your video and your grandmother looked like she was VERY loved.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, Sparkle this is adorable! I never tire of Basic Grey. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Neat image and great coloring on Bella. Nice card!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love Basic Grey papers! Love the patterns you used on this card! Bella is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute, cute, cute! What a great stamp, and I love the BG dp!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is beautiful! I don't think I'll ever get sick of BG!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks