Sunday, July 26, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge Week #34

Sorry I was MIA yesterday. This is the first weekend I've been home all month! My poor house has been neglected, so Brent and I spend most of Saturday doing some deep cleaning and laundry. Then we treated ourselves to a Thai dinner and watched the Hang Over. I knew it would be stupid and funny, but I actually liked it more then I thought I would. It makes me want to go back to Vegas even more, lol.

Here is another sneak peek of the new Miss Anya's that are coming out on the 1st! Isn't she just darling?!? While I was cleaning up my craft room (pictures to come soon) I found some Scenic Route paper and stickers that I've been hoarding. I used the stickers to do my sentiment. So that what this week's challenge is. Use any kind of sticker you would like on your card.

Paper: Scenic Route
Stamps: The Greeting Farm
Snowflake Punch, Crystal Stickles, CTMH Buttons, and Copics


Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment!

Everyone have a great Sunday!

20 comments:

  1. Another wonderful Christmas card. The image is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is really cute! Love this card Sparkle. I will have to try this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet card!!!! Mmmm...thai food...what restaurant did you go to?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card Spakle! Love these Anya images and love the snowflakes with buttons!

    I have to admit I was wondering if you were alright yesterday. I think I checked to see if you had posted anything at least 5 times yesterday. Can you say stalker? lol Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and great challenge...I say this often but...I may have to try this one! Glad all is okay Sparkle...sometimes our real lives have to take top priority. Glad all is okay! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, I can't wait to order the new sets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's adorable! I love how you used the stickers. Sounds like you had a good time with your hubby, even if some of it was cleaning ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I'm digging this new release!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute Anya. I love the paper and what a great idea to use those stickers for the sentiments. I can't wait to play.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a super Christmas card! i love the miss anya!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is really cute and chic!
    Hurry with those craft room pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Sparks, I occasionally landed on your blog and like what I see here. You do wonderful artwork! And so I will make a visit again on your place from time to time to see what's new.
    Love from Switzerland,
    Karina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this new Anya, she is so pretty! Great idea on using stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice card...loving the new Miss Anya's! But stickers?! Now I have to go digging through all the stickers I gave my kids 'cause I wasn't using them...LOL! Looking forward to the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. SO cute! Love the way you used the stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on a weekend relaxing! :) My hubby and I went to watch that movie recently and I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. We thoroughly enjoyed it....I was so surprised because I was expecting to hate it, but didn't. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your card Sparkle! That is great paper!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card and great job using the sticker! I never use them, they just sit around collecting dust!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks