Sunday, July 12, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge Week #32

This week is going to be a double challenge. The first part is the sketch. The second part is to use 1 colored cardstock (I don't count your image if it's on white), 2 stamps, 2 embellishments, and 5 pieces of paper. You can do either one...or both...or if you really hate it, lol...just make a Christmas card. :)


I got this Sugar Nellie image from Wish RAK. I know it's not a Christmas image, but I thought it would be fun to make it seem like she was coming to her mail box and getting some Christmas cards, lol. My card looks really washed out...so sorry for the poor quality of it.

Paper: Basic Grey Wassail
Stamps: Sugar Nellie, Sentiment is Amuse
Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, and Copics


Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment!

Everyone have a great Sunday! Big Brother is on tonight! :)

23 comments:

  1. Dang, Kathi took my comment! I was going to say the same thing...so I will SO cute and such a sweet image! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THat image is too cute! Great card. I don't think it looks washed out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. I love that image. It definitely reminds me of somebody anxiously waiting for something to arrive via the postal service.

    Great sketch and I'll see what I can do about the rest of the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, that is a very fun card!! Thanks for the BB reminder! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! You did a wonderful job of making it a holiday image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, did you hear a really big woot woot yesterday?!!!!!! that was me sista!!!!!!!!!! Thank you soooooooooo much for that a-stinkinp-a-dorable card!!! How did you know that I loved it..oh that's right, I told you to send it to me...LOL! Now to decide to bring it to work or have it in my design studio {sounds fancy smancy...design studio...it's my hallway...lol}....thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

    Today's card is adorable...I really should join in your christmas card challenges so I'm not scurrying around in November..LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an adorable Christmas card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! This is perfect for Christmas! Great sketch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun image on your card. I think she's adorable.

    Can't wait for BB also. Ugh, can't believe we have to endure Jessie again, blech!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is adorable! I love how you used a non Christmas type stamp and made it into a Christmas card. I'm going to have to see if I can make something work for this challenge today. Beautiful job Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable card, and what a great way to use a non-Christmas image :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card! Love the image as a Holiday card! Great layout today too! And fun extra challenges too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you made the image a Christmas one! It really does look like she's getting her holiday goodies out of the mail box. Thanks for hosting another great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think your image makes a great Christmas card and i love how you used the limited colors.

    Hope you had a wonderful time with your family this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is super cute Sparkle! I love your adorable image!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card! I made a card based on the sketch.
    Have a nice week :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. How adorable!! Love the papers! And what a cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute card!

    I will be uploading my very first sketch challenge ever as soon as my stickles dries and I take a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi sparkle,
    Great card and sketch.
    Looks like Mr Linky isn't working or you forgot to add it to the post.
    Gena

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute card, the stamp is great for Christmas!
    Fun challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Finally had time to play! Thanks for the great sketch!

    http://handkraftedbystephanie.blogspot.com/2009/07/celebrate-season.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks