Friday, July 17, 2009

Farm Fresh Friday with TGF

I got my Mr. Linky fixed! Thanks Danni! :) I have already added Stephanie, Stacy, and Gena's cards. The original ones posted are still there too. Thanks ladies for playing with me!

This week's challenge is a sketch challenge. Check out the Greeting Farm blog to see the sketch.

Who are my Peter Pan fans? As soon as I saw this Anya, it instantly made me think of Tiger Lily. And not to be disrespectful in anyway, but I always think of the song, What Makes the Red Man Red. I found this clip of the movie (Disney version) on You Tube if you want to know all about Red. :)

Paper: CTMH Sarsaparilla
Stamps: The Greeting Farm, sentiment is PTI
PTI Buttons, Twine, and Copics


Today I'm heading back to P-town. Scott, Brent's identical twin, is getting married tomorrow. Tonight we have rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. I remember at our wedding, people kept congratulating Scott, lol. People obviously couldn't tell that their tuxes were different! :) I'm sure Brent will get the same thing all day tomorrow...

I will be home on Sunday night and I do have scheduled posts over the weekend. I have more Anya cards for you and of course my Christmas Card Challenge on Sunday. So everyone have a great and safe weekend!

20 comments:

  1. Love the card. Used to be a big Disney fanatic (kind of still am) We still have all of the original Disney movies.

    Enjoy your weekend and have fun at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card, love this sweet image! Have a great time at the wedding and make sure you sit next to the right brother or you may be married again!lol
    hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome coloring Sparkle!! Too cute! I love that paper, it works perfect. Have fun at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute, Sparkle. Love the colors! Perfect for this card.

    Enjoy the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card!! She is a perfect Tiger Lily! We are big Disney fans in our house, and Peter Pan is a favorite!!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Sparkle. Gorgeous coloring and I love the paper you chose.

    Have a great time at the wedding and all the festivities.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, Sparkle! Love the colors and papers you chose and of course, your coloring is perfect.

    Have a wonderful time at the wedding. Maybe you need a sign for Brent to hold up or tape on...I'm the brother of the groom! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo cute Sparkle! She looks perfect with the Sarsparilla paper too!

    My friend and I were talking about that song in Peter Pan a while back because we both have little ones and it's now a little "politically incorrect". Oh well, I still love all the movies I grew up with and I think I turned out alright, lol.

    Have a great weekend and enjoy the wedding. It's great weather for it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad I could help!!
    Love the colors on this, just perfect for the image!Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. As Always...such a cute card! Have a super time this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's a doll! I love the colors you picked for her. I always think of Pocahontas instead of Tigerlily ^_~ Probably because my girls watch that more than Peter Pan. Have a fun weekend at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your coloring is amazing, Sparkle!
    Have fun on the weekend at wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card! The image is so sweet! Your coloring is just perfect and looks superb with the Sarsaparilla papers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! That Sarsaparilla paper is perfect for that image! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this new Anya and the colors you chose are just perfect for her.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute! I love Peter Pan. It's one of my fav Disney cartoons, and this looks just like Tigerlily! Fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. She is so cute. Love how you colored her.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your card Sparkle! Your coloring is beautiful!!!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. She is too cute! Love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks