Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ivy Ketto Birthday Wishes Card

Since my life has been super crazy this last week, I didn't get my Angel's Landing birthday card done in time. Next week we're having a blog hop and it'll be a fun time for a new release.

Here is a Ketto card I made back for Emily's birthday week. Obviously, this one didn't make the cut for the blog hop, lol. My friend Shaela was so sweet to send me some Basic Grey chipboard and I used one of the flowers on my card. For you CTMHers, I really wish I still had some Kiwi paper left. Sigh, it would match this paper perfectly.

Paper: Basic Grey Eva
Stamps: Stamping Bella, Sentiment is PTI
Prima Flowers, Copics, Basic Grey Chipboard, and Crystal Stickles


I splurged yesterday and treated myself to the new 12 Copic colors! Eclectic Paperie is selling them in a set right now. It's a bit more then what I would normally pay for my Copic markers...but I just couldn't wait for Oozak or Carpe Diem to get them.

But if you're in the market for some Copics...Carpe Diem is having a sale right now. They're only $3.56 a piece! If I didn't already own them all, I would be all about it. And don't blame me for the shopping, er, enabling, lol.

Everyone have a great hump day!

21 comments:

  1. Cute card-love the paper.

    Don't worry about the enabling. I too ordered the set of 12 at my LSS so I could still have a complete set of copics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card...that basic grey paper is fabulous! Sheesh, you do have quite the copic inventory, don't you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! The papers are great. Those little Kettos are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Sparkle. That Ketto is so cute. How fun for you that you're getting 12 new colors. I heard that some additional colors were being released. Thanks for the tip on the price of the copics. I'd love to get some but just can't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness, what a beautiful card. That image is adorable and your paper selection is wonderful.

    Thanks for the tip on the Copics. I'd have to get a paying job before I could get any and I don't plan on doing that anytime soon, so I will have to enjoy your fantastic skills via your blog and keep practicing with my pencils and OMS. hee, hee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sparkle this is so pretty! I am with you on the Kiwi, I wish it was still around!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Hope your week is going good. :) Happy Hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving the Kettos! Fabulous job on the card, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card! Love the colors! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh darn it Sparkle! Would you please stop making me want more Kettos! I love this card...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh yay! I'm so glad to see those chip stickers getting some love. :) And what a steal on copics, wow! I just ordered a dozen so I promised my checkbook I would holdup awhile, lol.

    I just got my first Ketto images from wish rak, I am so excited to play with them! have a good day-

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling card!! And I know what you mean about the kiwi!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous! LOVE the Kettos-next to TGF they're my "guilty pleasure" LOL. This card's really awesome, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous card Sparkle!! I love the flowers and papers you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You just had to let me know about the sale : ) Luckily I don't own all of them and can benefit from it! I'm planning on ordering the new ones in a set too, I think I'll really like the soft colors. Just don't tell my husband : ) Oh yeah, and I love your card as usual : )

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your card! So pretty!
    Kiwi was never one of my favorites - you can have the rest of mine (email me offline and it's yours.. seriously) :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is beautiful and I am used to you enabling me.

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE IT!! Love the paper, love the embellishment, love the coloring! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Sparkle. I love this. Great colors and that 'flower' on the right is great.

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG!! OMG!! I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. One word....CUTE!!!! I love your card Sparkle...your image is adorable!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks