Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Smith

Since I became Mrs. Smith, Catherine used the theme from the movie for my bachelorette party. Catherine was my Maid of Honor and she planned all of this as a surprise. I knew I was having a party, but I got no details. All I knew was what time someone was coming to pick me up.

The girls surprised me first with getting a hotel room at the Juniper Hotel. Then we had a night on the town. I love downtown Portland, so I couldn't of imagined a better place to do it...well, maybe Vegas, lol.

You can click on the layout to view it larger.

Paper: My Minds Eye Breaking Free
Stamps: CTMH Hodgepodge Alphabet
Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, and Thickers


Catherine got all sorts of fun stuff. We had a bun pincher, lol, a man finder, spy binoculars and lots of flair! I told Catherine no veil with condoms on it, so she got me a cool tiara! :) Much more my style.

I hope you all have a great hump day. With my life finally winding down, I'm really trying to get all caught up with everything.

ETA: I did pick my winner for the Angel's Landing blog candy last week. Sorry I didn't post it on here. Lisa Cook was my winner and she's already gotten her digital images! Thanks ladies!

23 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the layouts from previous post and this one. Looks like your gals gave you the BEST party! Gotta love good friends like these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Love the bun pinchers!! LOL . . . looks like it was a terrific bachelorette party! Hugs, Kel

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun layout. like the white space too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout Sparkle. I love how you placed the pictures. I'm going to have to lift your sketch sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these papers with your pics! What a fun theme for a bachelorette party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this fabulous layout!! If your party was half as sensational as these pages, you all must have had a blast!!! Awesome work, Sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your scrapbook layouts are really cool :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout. What fun! You didn't kill anyone did you Mrs. Smith? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sparkle, you do amazing layouts!! you need to do them more often.
    looks like you girls had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful story and the layout is gorgeous as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great layout Sparkle, love how the black makes everything pop.

    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great layout Sparkle! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a fun party. So nice to see your scrapbook pages. I have missed them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your layouts are as fabulous as your cards. You did a super job and I love the t-shirts. Bachelorette party looked like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab, Sparks! Looks like it was a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cool and fun lay out Sparkle! Looks like you girls had a blast!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE your layout! I totally missed out on all the "fun" wedding things. John and I decided to get married on my birthday (Sunday Jan. 26th) and set the date for the following Saturday (Feb. 1). It all came together and we've been happily married for 6 years... but I almost want to do it over, lol. I want a bachelorette party and I want to make 200 invitations and have a huge old reception and everything. Oh well... Lina will get married in about 20 years so I guess I'll just have to wait! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. YAY! Scrapping Sparkle is back!
    Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOL! Sounds like lots of fun! Another great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome layout!! Looks like you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your layout! What a clever theme!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks