Saturday, September 12, 2009

Amy Paints...

These new images from Janet McDonnell will be released on the 15th, along with the new Anya and Ian stamps! Don't forget to check out the TGF blog for more sneak peaks! I also used the sketch from The Diedrich Dare blog. Jessica's kiddos are just darling!

"Amy" was totally ME when I was in high school. I used to paint my nails every 3 days. Literally. I think I drove my parents nuts. I owned bottles and bottles of nail polish. And they were all lined up in rainbow order all around my bathroom counter. :) I was an only daughter for the first 23 years of my life...and I was very fortunate to have my own bathroom growing up. Unfortunately, my dad's new house isn't set up that way, so Emily will have to share one. But her room is 3 times the size I ever had, so maybe that evens it out, lol.

Paper: Sassafrass
Stamps: The Greeting Farm, sentiment is Stamping Bella
CTMH Bigger Brads and Ribbon, Copics, Nestabilities, PTI Buttons, and Prima Flowers


My mother was always weird about sharing a bathroom...and never understood how I shared in the Sorority house. I don't know how my mom made it through college, lol. Luckily, she didn't rub off on me as an adult...but that's how I got my own bathroom as a kiddo.

I hope you all have a great weekend! I have the house to myself as Brent is down in Eugene going to the Duck's football game. I hope to get a lot of crafting done!

29 comments:

  1. Hiya Sparkle

    Gorgeous card! how sweet and super girlie is this image! oh I can only dream of having my own bathroom, a space that would always stay tidy away from my kiddos! lol.

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what a cute image/card. So girly!! :) Your coloring is AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun card...love the sassy paper! I remember when I was younger my nails always had to be polished and long...now I'm the opposite...no polish and super short...helps with the typing :) Have a super creative weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable and sweet image! Love the pp with it, too... happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the card. Love your coloring and I also enjoy the little tidbits you share that go along with the card you share.

    Hope you get lots of crafty projects done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! Love that girlie image (so not me, but I love it!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun new image! Loved all the cards below too! The Bella one is adorable with the paper pieced boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute image and love the bright paper! Have a great crafty weekend, I'm envious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful, wonderful card!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man, I'm trying to catch up with my blogging buddies and see every card you've made since I was here last is amazing!

    Enjoy the weekend, Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card! I love the background paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the colours you used for this one! I used to do the same thing when I was in high school, I was obsessed with my nails! Enjoy a quiet day of crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous Sparkle! I am getting used t these images but I still love the Ian/Anya images the best! I received something most spectacular today! The card is so amazing you are so kind! I cannot wait to play with the images, I so wish didn't have to drag myself to the YMCA but I'm getting a little soft all over! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a super fun card! That image is adorable and your color fantastic...as always!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute! Your coloring is fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great girl card-love the colors you used. There is nothing better than a pedicure. Believe me, it's the first thing I'll do when I get this cast off. Enjoy your crafting time.

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the card! the new images are fun, but I don't think they'll be on my wishlist. :) BTW, it looks like I'll be coming up to Seattle for the CK convention the first weekend in Novemebr... if I can swing it, I want to come a day early, so maybe we'll finally get to have dinner together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a great image! And, always love your stories! have a fun day creating!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is darling! I love those blue brads!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a darling card. I love the image and that fun paper.

    I hope you were able to get all the crafting done that you wanted to today.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is awesome. All your cards are.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So fun! Perfect sentiment! Lucky you - what I would have given to have my own bathroom! I had two brothers and one sister to share 1 1/2 baths. Mornings were like a war zone, screaming and yelling - get out of the shower, it's my turn!!!
    Happy stamping!

    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful! So bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Not only do I LOVE this card and your amazing coloring skills, I am so excited that you played the dare-how cool is that?!? Thanks so much for supporting the kids and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your own bathroom?! Color me jealous! LOL! Fabulous card, love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh Sparkle, your card is beautiful!!! This new image is beautiful and you did a fab job showcasing her!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ahh, this is so fun and colorful Sparkle!! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along this week! Hope to see you next week! (Or rather tomorrow! LOL)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks