Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bella Show and Tell Challenge #4 - Musicabella Card

I made a really hard and sad decision yesterday. I decided to step down from being a Splitcoast Sistah Bella. Today will be the last challenge I'll be posting as part of the group. I've been part of this team since March 2008 and I'm very honored to have been part of this group. I have made some wonderful friends and don't worry, I'll always still be da Bella Queen that I am. :)

This week's challenge is to show us what you and your girlfriends do when you have to have some fun! Use any Stamping Bella stamp. For an extra bit of fun, throw in some some '80's-ish colors! Please use the keyword BSAT4 when uploading your card to the Bella Forum. I also used Taylor's Sketch Challenge #80 for my card. I tend to find it hard to work with circles...but I know they're popular. Every sketch challenge I've done this week has one, lol.

Paper: Basic Grey, SU, and My Minds Eye
Stamps: Stamping Bella
Prima Flowers, American Craft Ribbon, Basic Grey Buttons, Copics, and American Craft Brads


So...these are not 80's colors, lol. But since I was born in '82, I still consider myself a part of that decade. One of the things my friends and I love to do is to go out dancing and sing at the top of our lungs. It reminds me of my high school friends so much! Oh how I miss those times!

Everyone have a great Thursday! My man is probably gonna go home tonight...sigh. So I hope Michelle wins it all now, lol.

25 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the colour combo and cute papers you've used. I must get that Bella - she's adorable! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card & how you incorporated the musich portion. I'm really sad you are stepping down as a Bella Sistah I'm sure this was a very tough decision. I hope you still are around for some of the chatter & I wish you the best of luck with your newest pursuits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful and in some of my favorite colors too. Love how you added the music notes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute! Love the colors, and of course, the Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't been blog hopping much since I've been traveling for 3 weeks. You've been busy! Love all your new creations, as usual! You are queen of the Primas! Gonna miss you in the forum. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute. I love those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Bella! Good luck with your decision...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotta love that 80's pink! Fun card, Sparkle, and great way to remind us all to unwinda and add a little rockin' to our day!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! Love the colors you used. Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those colors and papers! It is such a pretty card! :-) Traci

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card! You'd never know you struggle with circles, because when you use them your creations are ALWAYS fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am sad too! I hope Michelle goes all the way too. I will hate it if Natalie get to the final 2 and never wins anything.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I first met you through the bella group and you are the Queen Bella to me..hugs!!
    Love your card and colors...I am a true 80's child and this rocks!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sparkle I know you will be missed because you do bring such a Sparkle to everything in life! This card is too fun I love your groovy color palette! PS I sent you an email to the your hot mail. Have a great day I'm sorry your man may be leaving HA-Ha, I'm not up to date with reality TV land....bummer or not! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a pretty card! love it:)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card! So what is 80's colors? Is gold one of them? I just remember solid gold :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. super gorgeous colors! I love this.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE the colors Sparkle, and your Bella is too cute. I can just see you singing as loud as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sorry to hear you had to give up one of your DTs! I love your cards! This one is FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm loving this. I think you did a fine job with the circle.

    Decisions like that are hard to make, but I'm sure it's what is best for you. No second thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks