Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cherry Blossom Bitty Bloom Card

This stamp reminds me of my BFF Catherine. The cherry blossoms are a huge thing in DC and I was fortunate to visit her during their blooming season a couple years back. I also used Crazy 4 Challenges Sketch Challenge #2. I've had this stamp since it came out...which I don't even remember, that's how long. I'm finally getting around to using some of my stamps that are still un-inked.

Paper: Basic Grey Lemonade
Stamps: Stamping Bella, sentiment is PTI
Copics, Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Crystal Stickles, and Nestabilities


I know I always talk about the garlic fries...but it's seriously my favorite part about going to a Mariner's game. The place is called Grounders World Famous Garlic Fries. In all the sport venues I've ever been to, nothing compares. So, if you ever go, remember to get some yummy garlic fries. :) We won against the White Sox, so it was a fun time...even though the Mariner's won't make the playoffs this year.

Everyone have a great Thursday! 1 week until Grey's comes back on and 2 weeks until Private Practice!

31 comments:

  1. super cute, thanks for playing with the C4C

    ReplyDelete
  2. its adorable! love all the pinkness :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this...gotta love the BG Lemonade! wow!

    Did we win last night? LOL...I'm a huge sports fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it :) What a pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwwww this is soooooo pretty! i love it!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, fab job! What pretty paper, perfect with that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome stitching! The best part of going to a SF Giants game is the food, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love that Paper with your Bitty Bloom. Did you hand stitch with floss?

    Yay for Grey's! I actually didn't watch Season 5 at all last year. I don't know what happend, but I've always watched ever season before that, so I went and bought Season 5 yesterday and now I have a week to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet card, love the layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, you always pick such great paper and image combos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, Sparkle...this is adorable! I've heard those fries are yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fantastic image, I love it when I find a stamp uninked however that rarely happens because I almost immediately stamp it as soon as I get it even if just once and always in black! I am glad you enjoyed the game, the fries sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sigh..I didn't think I needed this cutie...now I do. This is just drop down out of this world cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute card! I love the Basic Grey paper, but I can never get it to "work" for me when I buy it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty! Love the paper and colors!!! I still haven't touched that set of BG papers ;) yet! lol!
    TFS :*)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just beautifully coordinated. Love your stamped image.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice card...bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable! My favorite colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! This card is gorgeous! I love your idea with two colors of thread for sewing! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute! :) That paper is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable!! I love that bitty bloom and I don't think I have her yet.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another great card. Love, love that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh this is adorable! Too cute Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  24. fabulous card Sparkle, I love that paper, it is on my desk today too! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sparkle you and your cards are AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such an uber cute image and love your use of the paper to go with it! Your talent is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks