Sunday, September 6, 2009

Chirstmas Card Challenge Week #40

Wow, can you believe that it'll be December in just 12 weeks?!? Just a little reminder, the only actual rule I have for my challenges is that you make a holiday card. So anyone can play, even if you don't like my choice of challenge for the week, lol.

This week I used Laura's Sketch #33 from 2 Sketches 4 You. I modified it a little bit to make a sqaure card rather a standard A2 card. I haven't used this stamp in forever...so I thought I would play with my Elzybell. You can click on the link for the sketch and just make whatever you want! :)

Paper: SU, Scenic Route
Stamps: Elzybells
Scenic Route Stickers, CTMH Brads, Nestabilities, Copics, Crystal Stickles, Snowflake Punch, and PTI Buttons


Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment so I know you added a card!


I hope you all have a great Sunday. Brent and I are going out to dinner and we're gonna go see Johnny Depp's new movie, Public Enemies. He's such an odd man, yet I love him so. I'd rather be watching All About Steve, but Brent doesn't love Sandra Bullock and Bradley Cooper as much as I do, lol.

21 comments:

  1. Cute card!! Hard to believe Christmas is getting so close..........

    Tammy M
    SBS4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! That image is terrific!

    Your hubby doesn't like Sandra Bullock? Wow...mine sure does. LOL Only we don't generally go to movies anymore. We did go see that new(ish) Star Trek one. Notice...when we DO go, it's not a chick flick!

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I have that stamp and love her! Your sketch and colors complement her perfectly.

    12 weeks, huh? Wow! Not something I want to think about for a couple of weeks though, and then it'll be 10 weeks. I can't keep up. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cute Sparkle!! I can't wait to play along. Love the colors and that Elzybell is to cute! Have a great Sunday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet Sparkle! I love your beautiful paper and of course your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card! Thanks for the reminder... I need to start shopping, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Sparkle! That image is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh she's so cute! Only 12 weeks... eeek! Happy Sunday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yikes, that isn't very many weeks! I love your card Sparkle and the sttching is perfect.
    Cheers,
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! I don't even want to think about Christmas being so close! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is too cute Sparkle!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok when you say that December will be here in 12 weeks it already makes me feel like I'm behind, lol! LOVE the Christmas card - scenic route is one of my fav companies! LOve the Elzybell image - it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute, I keep meaning to pick up a few Elzybells. Only 12 weeks until Christmas?! I had better get to work! Enjoy your movie tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't inked up my Elzybell's in a long time either....might need to remedy that!
    Totally cute card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute, cute, cute Sparkle. I love that darling image.

    I hope you have fun at the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a SWEET card...I almost threw my janome out the window today...it was wigging out but whew, I fixed her.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That image is too cute...I just love it! I have been making Christmas cards...it is too close!
    Love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yikes!!!! I need to get on my cards. Yours is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute card! The snowflake and button are adorable! I LOVE Johnny Depp...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome! I really need to start getting on these Christmas card challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks