Sunday, September 27, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge Week #43

Hi ya! I don't have a real challenge for you...so just make a Christmas card! :) I used this Sarah Kay image I got from Wish RAK. This card just came together really easy for me...no sketch, no inspiration...just doing my own thing, lol.

Paper: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
Stamps: Sarah Kay, sentiment is Amuse
CTMH Brads, Nestabilities, Crystal Stickles, Snowflake Punch, and Snowflake Punch


Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment so I know you added a card!

I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday! Brent and I are going to go see The Informant with Matt Damon...and we still need to go grocery shopping!

22 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. That image looks perfect on those nesties. And I see more new BG paper. Very cute.

    Have fun at the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt Damon...did someone say Matt Damon :)

    Sweet card Sparks...I gonna play along..I'm trying to do a couple holiday cards a week...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Christmas card! Your image is adorable and the DP is very yummy!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love how you've used that gorgeous paper (that I don't have yet and I'm jealous of and UGH WHY HAVEN'T I GOTTEN IT YET? LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous & the nesties you used are perfect. I actually just bought this DSP the other day too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! I'm loving those colors in the Eskimo Kisses paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet image Sparkle! I waved high to your city as we drove by today...did ya see me? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute...I love the paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fabulous creation! I love the image you used. I'm so glad I got to participate in your challenges each week, and I will be back often to leave some more love! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the card! I like making cards that are "all me", because then if someone likes it, I know I get all the credit myself, lol! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet image! Love your layout.. you can make your own sketch from this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! Sweet image, Awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is SO cute! I am glad I could play along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! I really had fun with this challenge and can't wait to join in on the next one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks