Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pink Cat Studio is Going Digital!

I’m excited to announce that Pink Cat Studio is going digital! Today Melissa is opening an online digital stamp store with a great selection of brand new Halloween and Christmas designs. So now PCS will have two stores, one for rubber stamps and one for digital stamps. You can check out the new store at: http://www.pinkcatstudio.com/Digital/PCSDigi.htm

Many of you know I'm well on my quest to get all of my Christmas cards done early. And here are 2 more to add to the stack! I used Itty Bitty Betty Candy Cane Slide and Penguin Elf in Present! Aren't these just adorable?!? For my first card, I used Crazy 4 Challenges Sketch #3 and my second card, I used Mojo Monday #104.

Paper: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
Stamps: Pink Cat Studio
Copic, Crystal Stickles, Snowflake Punches, PTI Buttons, and CTMH Bigger Brads


Paper: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
Stamps: Pink Cat Studio
Nestabilities, Cuttlebug Embossing, Snowflake Punch, PTI Buttons, Copics, and CTMH Brads


This weekend, I made it a goal to start getting my Christmas list together. I double checked with Brent...and I'm super glad I did! If I hadn't, I would of been about 10 cards short, lol.

Check out these blogs to see some fabulous cards and projects using the new digi stamps:

Becky Carafa
Emily Leiphart
Inge Groot
Jodi-Ann Lee
Lauren Meader
Lauretta See
MacKenzie Bruckler
Maria Bell
Mariska van der Veer
Suzanne J Dean
Tracey Cuccia
Vicki Garrett

Everyone have a fabulous Tuesday! And don't worry, I won't tell anyone if you spend lots of money today. :)

40 comments:

  1. super cute cards, thanks for playing along with the C4C

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just gorgeous Sparkle! Off to check out the new digi shop
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if I'm more excited about your cards or the word digital. Love both actually and finally.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are too cute Sparkle. How fun that PCS has digital stamps now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome samples, Sparkle! I really love the dp you used, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so very nice.. i like the none traditional colors for xmas cards :) great job!!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGoodness...cute, cute, cute...I especially love the pink penguin card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwwwwwwwwww these are soooooo cute! super job!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sparkle, these are the sweetest cards!!!!


    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them both! Great colors, too! I am soooo jealous that you have your cards done. I was so gonna do this with you and time escaped me. Now I am thinking I won't be able to make mine this year. No way to get 125 done in two months! Well, there's always next year...

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are both wonderful Sparkle! Yea for instant downloads!

    Good for you for being on top of your Christmas card making!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both are really great! And I was wondering if you think it's taking forever for Thursday to get here like me! Go Grey's!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these! way to go on getting your Christmas cards done early, too! Great samples for the release!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your cards Sparkle! They are so adorable :) Thanks so much for your help with my Grand Opening!!
    Hugs,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, my gosh...those images are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Too, too cute! Luv the combinations of paper! And how cute are those stamps? Good- luck on your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well I'm glad to hear this... I'll go check them out. And your cards are stinking cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous cards! So I understand how you make them all throughout the year... but how do you decide who gets which card? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Okay, I was doing just fine without Eskimo Kisses, now I NEED it, thanks a lot, lol! Super cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeously Cute cards!! How do you do it women? :) I want what you're on. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are just gorgeous as your cards always are Sparkle. Love your coloring, the images just come jumping of the cards. And the design on both is perfect too. You did an amazing job, I completely understand why Melissa asked you to join her team again.

    xxx
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous cards! Love the colors and layouts you used for these cutie pies!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are fantastic! You have been one busy girl! LOVE them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome work Sparkle, Digi stamps huh I seriously need some ink for my printer Beth

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love both of these, the images are so cute. Your coloring and choice of sketches are perfect for both cards. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  26. these cards are great! I love the colors that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love it! I'm in the process of buying some! hahaha! My basket is getting bigger and bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Just adorable! Can't wait to play with the new images!

    ReplyDelete
  29. How cute! i love that snow flake punch. What brand is it?? Great images. Love these!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my heavens, these are adorable! I nearly jumped up and down when I read about the new digi line!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great Christmas cards!! my favorite one is the first one!! I love love love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oooh, I love these! The pink one with the penguin is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fab cards to show off the new digi designs!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh my gosh. . .your cards are beautiful!! I just love the colors and the embellies that you added. Beautiful job on your coloring too! You did fabulous with the digi stamps!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  35. Both of these cards are TOTALLY adorable!!! Especially love the glittery snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks