Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tennis Anya

Isn't this Anya just a cutie?!? I'm not really that into Tennis, but Brent did play in high school. I also used Jen del Muro's sketch for this week. I was a little worried about getting Anya to fit, but it turned out alright.

Paper: My Minds Eye Abbey's Road
Stamps: The Greeting Farm, sentiment is PTI
Prima Flowers, Pearls, Copics, PTI Buttons, and Crystal Stickles


So You Think You Can Dance starts tonight...and I'm so excited. But I'm also a little sad. It's one of my "summer" shows and next summer I'm only gonna have Big Brother to get me through, lol. Anyhoo- I really hope Alex Wong is able to come back this season!! He couldn't be Top 20 last season because of his ballet contract. Such an amazing dancer!

Anyhoo...happy hump day! 15 more days until Grey's comes back!

ETA: I don't know for a fact there won't be another season next summer. But I'm guessing that because once they moved American Idol from a summer show to a winter show, it's never been on during the summer again. Since it's the same producer (Simon Fuller) and with their high ratings, why not be in with the big guys and make it a fall show?

25 comments:

  1. darling card!!! Love the fresh colors...whats up with this weather?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable!!! Love those sweet colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty card, love this sweet Anya! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card!

    I hadn't heard that SYTYCD's "second" season this year means no summer season next year. I thought they were just doubling up because they could.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, she's adorable! She reminds me of my tennis-playing days, though I never looked as cute as her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! Awesome pAper and colors!

    Yeah, I didn't know that SYTYCD won't be on next summer because of this second season. Hmmm...maybe the judges have vacations lined up. But don't they tape earlier? Anyway, am superexcited too!! Am also looking forward to Glee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, so cute Sparkle! I can't wait for NCIS and the new NCIS to start again! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super cute! I love tennis! I'm gonna have to get this stamp!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bold pink one this card, it works great with the blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet and pretty card! I love the glittery bits!! I SO wish you lived close to me so we could get together and stamp and watch TV - you are always mentioning my favorite shows!! You don't happen to watch Project Runway do you? That's my Fave!! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  11. the tennis anya is cute, but the only thing I can think to use it with is something with the word "love" in it, lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Sparkle, your card is too cute!!!! Your coloring is awesome!!!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute card. Tennis Anya is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cutie! Perfect tennis outfit, which is always the key to a good game, right. Or so I've been told!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute card! These papers are awesome together too!

    Like you, I'm a big fan of SYTYCD, but I was under the impression they're going to do two seasons a year now because of its popularity. I'm hoping I'm right! And I agree that Alex needs to be able to dance this season! Thank goodness for my DVR! :)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty! Love the blues and pinks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sparkle - this is SWEET! Sorry I haven't been on much - been a busy summer! Looking forward to seeing more of your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG what a precious card!!! I love it!!! I totally get that "tennis" feel! LOL! Whatever that means...haha! It's an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. She is way cute!! love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute! The papers are very "tennis-y" and perfect with the image! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks