Tuesday, September 1, 2009

TGF Release Day!

I hope you're all just as excited as I am for the new releases today. When I first got Hugh, I thought he was gonna be Jaspere, lol. Who's counting down the days until New Moon comes out? Alice is truly my favorite...so I can't wait to see what Marie comes up with.

Paper: The Greeting Farm
Stamps: The Greeting Farm
CTMH Brads, Ribbon, Copics, and PTI Buttons


Can you believe that it's September already?!? Yikes...where did this summer go? So, I am going to warn you that this month is going to be packed one for me. With my grandma passing away in July and not being home on the weekends for that month, I'm still trying to catch up with everything. You will be seeing lots of TGF cards from me! This is bittersweet for me...as this is my last release as a Gardener...but don't worry, I won't ever be a stranger to the Farm.

Everyone have a great Tuesday! Brent and I were fighting over this...but I think Jeff should of kept his final 4 with Michelle and Russ. I think Jeff would of had better odds bringing Russ to the end with him since no one likes Russ. Brent thinks Jeff was right to kick off Russ...oh boys! Can you tell I've watched EVERY season? I could play and win this, lol.

28 comments:

  1. Fab card, Sparkle! You are such an inspiration. Hugs, Sem xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning sparks, i am loving this card, this new image is fabulous!! hope you are having a good day, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Sparkle, love the grey shades.

    :) Marcia P

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Beautifully colored!! Cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I'm just now reading New Moon. Finished Twilight on Sat. They do suck you in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute! I sense a purchase coming on... Alice is my favorite, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. darling card...can't believe it is september either...wow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card Sparkle! Love your color choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG - Hugh so looks like Jasper! Love the image and the card too. Can't wait for New Moon too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card. I really like the light blue in the mix with the darker earth tones. He's a cutie.

    I agree with you that Jeff should have kept Russ. I really don't want Jeff to go home Thursday. I'm crossing my fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. As always your card is super cute! I have no idea what t.v. show you are talking about so I guess I can't comment. LOL! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is Fantastic! Oh I love him SO much!! Great job...love those TGF papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sparkle I love this paper and color combo...you always put great colors together!! your card is super cute can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sparkle, I love your cards and I love that you mention my shows!! Yep, I was rooting for Jeff and Jordon right up until they decided to befriend Natalie! I guess my hope now is a Michelle/Kevin final 2 (Kevin gets a pass from me on befriending Natalie because he really had no other options!! HA!) although I just don't see it happening!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card Sparkle. I love those papers and the image. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww! I love him! I need to squish him! He is definitely my Jasper ;)
    Wonderful coloring! Love this card!!!
    TFS :*)
    ~ margie

    ReplyDelete
  17. He is fabulous Sparkle! The colors are perfect and so is that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an adorable card, Sparkle! I love how you combined the papers! And your coloring is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My gosh, this is adorable! Hugh is just the cutest ever! Great card my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is super cute...he looks so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow...my girlfriend is gonna flip for Hugh! He looks just like Jasper...how cute!
    I love your card Sparkle!!!!!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sparkle, he is so very cute. He must have a hangover, lol!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think if he looks like Jasper...he should be Jasper, lol! And I really think he looks like Jasper! ;0)

    Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is sooo cute! What a cute expression. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOVE your card!! I can't wait to play with Hugh, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love this! Those papers are awesome and perfect with the image. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks