Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wheat Riley

I'm re-arranging my blog...so if it looks a bit wonky, don't be alarmed. I will be changing things here and there over the week and I'll put my banner back up once I'm done.

Hanna Stamps Challege #88 is to use Fall colors on your creation. I also used Clean and Simple's Sketch #61 for this card too. I don't do clean & simple very well...but I like my added layers and borders, lol. Isn't Wheat Riley just the cutest moose ever?

Well, it's my Dad's birthday on Saturday and I made this for him. Anna and him are coming home from Laos on Friday, but I won't be heading down to Portland this weekend. My dad will be jetlag, tired, and Michael and Emily will be fighting for his attention over me, lol. And they typically win...so, I will go shopping at Amuse instead...and will see my dad another time. :)

Paper: Basic Grey Marrakech
Stamps: Hanna Stamps, sentiment is
Nestabilities, CTMH Brads, Copics, and EK Success Border Punch


I'm still disappointed that Brent and I weren't able to go with them...but I hope that my Grandma's soul can rest in peace in her homeland. Since my parents were already over on that side of the world...they also went to China. I can't wait to see all the pictures and goodies they got. Anyhoo- I hope you all have a great hump day!

22 comments:

  1. Still a fun card even if it's more simple than your usual. Happy bday to your Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! Great card for your dad! Hope his birthday is a good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Riley image.. So cute! Happy Birthday to your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your Dad! I hope he is able to enjoy it and isn't too tired from his trip.

    That's a really cute image and the whole card is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute ! Love this fall image! great flourish punch!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super cute card and very thoughtful of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute Riley card Sparks! Have fun shopping at Amuse this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, he is colored so super cute...I love it!!
    Great papers and layers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to your Dad! So nice card! I'm sure your dad will love it. Have a very nice time:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. great card - I'm sure your dad will love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!! great card Sparks!! I hope to get back to creating soon!! you are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! Your dad is sure to love it! I'm going to be lazy and play catch up on this one comment. Sorry. I'm behind. :o)

    Love all your cards and loved hearing about your "process". I've always wondered how you get so much done! I should do something like that. Of course that would require me to be organized. Which probably won't happen. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. SWEET...you always team up your images with thee perfect dp's!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fantastic masculine card. Happy Birthday to your Dad. Have fun shopping at Amuse, I'm jealouse you're so close. Love their sentiment stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You always find the BEST papers!! This is super cute! I gotta get this stamp for my farmin family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun card! Awesome coloring and that image is just too cute with the hay sticking out of the corner of Riley's mouth!!

    Enjoy your visit with your dad and have fun at Amuse, too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute Riley card. Love the Marakesh patterned paper with this image, great pairing. I'm sure your dad will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card Sparkle, sure you Dad will love it. Enjoy your shopping - hope you get to see your Dad soon. :)

    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable card! Happy Birthday to your Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  20. A super cute card Sparkle, great birthday wishes to your dad.

    :) Marcia P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks