Tuesday, September 29, 2009

You Simply Sparkle, Savannah!

No one needs to worry...even though my time on the farm is done, I will still be posting TGF stuff. I have always been more of an Anya fan (I'll admit I own all the single Anyas and Ians...hidden in my closet) so you will probably see more Anya and Ian creations. Plus, I'm super excited to see what Marie will be releasing this Thursday!

This is Savannah as a little Latin girl. She reminds me of a salsa dancer, lol. Overall, I'm pretty happy with how she turned out. This originally started out as the Unscrited Sketches #23 (which is old now), but I just couldn't get it to fit all together. I sent her to Amy a bit ago...and forgot to post! So better late then never I suppose.

Paper: Basic Grey June Bug
Stamps: The Greeting Farm
Prima Flowers, Copics, PTI Buttons, Crystal Stickles, and Rhinestones


My friend Lori Olive gave me this sentiment stamp earlier this year, while we were Bella Sistahs. I believe it's a Unity set...I don't have the packaging for it anymore, so I'm not sure, lol. I just adore it because is says "sparkle" on it! :)

Well, I hope you all have a great Tuesday! Who are my Biggest Loser watchers?

24 comments:

  1. Likin' how she's Latina! Also pink & red = niiiice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it came together nicely! Very cute. She looks so spicy! lol
    I am a loyal biggest loser watcher!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Savannah is a cutie and I love the colors you used! Love the sparkly dress and the green in her hair. That's a great sentiment too! :)

    I love the Biggest Loser! My only problem is that I should be participating in that program (at home), but it's almost like Pavlov's dogs, I always crave ice cream while watching the show. I don't know why that is? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute. I love that sentiment, pefect for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect sentiment! Perfect card! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card! I like the color combo and the lovely image you used. Nice sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL card Sparkle!!!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always have the best mix of papers! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute, love your sentiment! It has been great being a gardener with you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh My Goodness Ladies...this card is absolutely DELISH!!!! Even my kidlets commented on how cute it is...thanks Sparks...

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is just so, so cute! The colors are perfect for your salsa dancer! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is just darling! What a perfect sentiment for you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card! I really love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Sparkle, what a gorgeous card and Savannah looks so pretty to. Beautiful!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the coloring on her. The card is gorgeous, and the sentiment is fantastic! Very fitting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. well isnt that sentiment just right for you;)Your salsa girl is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute card. Your skin coloring skills are great.

    ReplyDelete
  19. great card! definitely love the sentiment. got the TGF Spooktacular stamps! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super card! And that sentiment is fabulous!

    I confess, I watch the Biggest Loser, although I have to wait for the second hour. Last night's show was interesting and gut-wrenching at the end! I'm curious as to what is going on next week. What did you think? I know I miss some stuff because I can't watch the first hour, but it's not too hard to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card!! It is Soooo You! :)
    Have a great day girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks