Wednesday, April 7, 2010

La-land Weekly Wednesday Challenge #33

Today's challenge is a sketch challenge! Don't forget to check out the La-la Land Craft blog to see the sketch itself and the rest of the DT's lovely creations. This week's special is Cupcake Rosie and she'll be 20% off this week!

Irina was sweet enough to send me additional images with my Guest Designer pack and I've actually have had her colored for weeks now. You can tell I'm just down to scraps with this paper pack, but the sketch worked out really well for it.

Paper: Basic Grey Indian Summer
Stamps: La-la Land Crafts, sentiment is Amuse
CTMH Brads, Nestabilities, Copics, Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Twine, Rhinestones, and PTI Ribbon


I hope you all have a great hump day!

19 comments:

  1. I admire how much of your scraps you use! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Love all the layers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Sooo Pretty!! Love the papers. Awesome coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sketch and that fun image. Love her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang, you sure make your scraps look GREAT! Such talent and creativity you have. Great looking card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's just darling! Love the layout - great use of scraps!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh sparkle this card is astounding, I love the reds! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  8. very sweet! love the pink paired with the darker color :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so stunning, love the use of the papers and your layout is so unique

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card - that paper is perfect with her!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is simply too pretty. Yay for using up the scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! I love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. fun...love the colors...you know I never did pick up any of the Indian summer line...looks fabbie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! Love these colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous - i love the layout and the colours. Super cute image
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks