Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Many Hats

Lately, I've been trying to juggle many hats, and I have finally decided that for the next couple of months, I will only be posting my DT work. Which is still 4 days of the week, (and more when TGF does their releases) so I don't think you all will miss me that much, lol.

I am diligently working on some of my projects and am very excited to be able to share with you all soon. During this time I also plan on getting a new computer, which will make things a little bit easier.

I have wiped my computer twice and have spent many hours with Dell...but it keeps freezing. I never know when it will freeze, so I try to race and comment on blogs as much as I can until it does, lol. I guess it's kindof become a game for me. This computer is 4 years old...so it's had a good life.

Once I get all of these things done, I promise to go back to blogging full time. I hope you all will hang in there with me and I do truly appreciate all the time you take to peak at my blog. I will still be around too...so you can always email me and I will still be commenting as much as I can.

I will be back tomorrow with my card for Farm Fresh Friday. Everyone have a great Thursday! Yeah for Grey's and Private Practice.

17 comments:

  1. it's always important to cut back when you're stretching yourself too thin. we'll miss you but know that you've got special things up your sleeve...hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate!! Sorry about the computer issues! Hope you enjoy your days 'off'! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up Sparkle! You're a smart woman to know when you need to cut back in some areas to focus on others.

    I sure hope you get your new computer soon. I would not be a very happy camper if mine kept freezing up. Good luck with that!

    Have fun with your projects and I'll look forward to seeing what you can share, when you can share! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you'll still be around for your dt sutff but completely understand the need for you to cut back on some areas so you can focus on your other endeavors.

    I hope that you are able to get a new computer soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is my daily treat and I am in awe of how you do it every day so fully understand the need to cut back. Thanks for sharing your talent with us....you are so selfless in your sharing with us.
    Take care,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will miss seeing you post everyday but I'll take four days of the week, too! Enjoy your little bit of down time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sparks, I totally understand the need to step back for a while! I hope you get your new computer soon and that everything goes smoothly!
    (hugs)
    Peg

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sparkle! I totally understand! I had some issues with my computer too. So I bought a laptop. Glad you will have a new computer :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the update! I don't know how you wear so many hats but you wear them well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. totally understand this one - good luck and I'll still see you around! :) will you still be doing your Christmas Card Challenges, or is your DT taking over now?

    ReplyDelete
  11. it is always so great to get a new computer, you don't realise how slow your old one really was! have fun, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can totally relate girl!! No worries! Can't wait to see what you have to share!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. hope you get an Apple...gotta say that I was doubtful when I first got it...but I love mine now and I can say that it is pretty fast and it never freezes...and already set up to block those nasty viruses! can't wait to see your creations for the DTs! have a good Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sparkle! I know what you mean - I just haven't had any time to do any cardmaking recently! Will miss my daily dose of inspiration from you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hmmm, I wonder what you're up to? (*grin*) How frustrating about the computer, though... you definitely need to get a new one... it's an ESSENTIAL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks