Saturday, April 10, 2010

Raise the Bar Challenge #13 - Let's Spring For It

This week's challenge is Let's Spring For It! Make a spring card with lots of flowers and happy colors. Don't forget to check out the Raise the Bar blog to see the rest of the DT's lovely cards!

I'm slowly making my thank you cards for my birthday gifts. As you can see, I haven't been doing that well, lol. But better a little late than never I suppose. My friend Yvonne's favorite color is purple, so I made this for her.

Paper: Basic Grey Eva
Stamps: The Greeting Farm, sentiment is Amuse
Prima Flowers, Copics, CTMH Bigger Brads, Dew Drops, CTMH Ribbon, Basic Grey Buttons, Twine, Crystal Stickles and Nestabilities


Today I'll be crafting with the South Sound Stampers. I hope to get lots of coloring done so I can come home and whip out some lovely cards. Here's to trying to get all of my posts done on time for next week...

Everyone have a fabulous weekend! I know Brent will enjoy having the house to himself today, lol.

32 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!!!! Have fun today!!!! I'll be cleaning the ole crafty area....again:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is beautiful Sparkle, the colours are fantastic and the layout is fab
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty - definitely says spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful, Sparkle!

    I hope you have a wonderful time this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Sparkle! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flowers and happy colors it is! Your card is gorgeous, Sparkle.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Sparkle, such beautiful colors! You use Basic Grey so well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning, Gorgeous!! Love the pink/papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card, love it! Hope you have a fantastic day coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Have a great day colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just lovely, Sparkle! Love the colors and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Sparkle! I love the soft pink of her dress and of course the sparkle on the trim. That paper is great too!

    Have fun crafting, I'm going to try to start on one of the swaps I signed up for recently. I need some good creative mojo today, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a beautiful card, I'm sure she'll love it! have fun tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty! Love how you colored her, and the colors of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love It!!! :)...very cute...happy Belated birthday...
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  16. very cute! awesome purple and green combo!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a pretty little girl with her bouquet of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful Anya card!!! Love all of the purple flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  19. wonderful card! i love purple too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sparkle this card is so pretty! I love her in purples, and your work is always so flawless. ;) Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow Sparkle! This is beautiful! Hope you had fun with your crafty friends.

    ReplyDelete
  22. She is soooo pretty! I found her in my stash, will need to play with her soon. Love that Eva paper!

    ReplyDelete
  23. BEAUTIFUL Sparkle...I LOVE this...Xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. oh wow, this is so beautiful, I love it! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a fabulous card Sparkle! I love your color combo...very prett!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ohh...how I love your coloring skill!! They are superb! You really make those images pop!

    ReplyDelete
  27. GORGEOUS!! I love these deep colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks