Paper: Basic Grey Green at Heart
Stamps: Sarah Kay, sentiment is Amuse
CTMH Bigger Brads, Nestabilities, Twine, Basic Grey Bloomers, Rhinestones, Copics and Crystal Stickles
It's the beginning of the month and time to check in with my goals. Can you believe it's May already? I can't believe we're almost half way through this year.
- Pay off my car by the end of the year - Still chugging along...
- Technical writing class (for work) - I still haven't signed up for one. With us being short staffed, opening new stores, launching new products, and our family reunion in Yellowstone this summer, I'm not sure when I'll be able to take this.
- Photoshop and Illustrator Tutorials (for work) - I still haven't progressed any farther then where I was at in February. We launch our first store in Vancouver, BC on June 1st, so my work schedule will be very hectic until then.
Get Copic certified
- Make tags with my Christmas cards - I still only have the 2 tags that I made in January.
- My secret project - is going great. I will hit a major milestone with this tomorrow. :) I am hoping to be able to share this with you all by July.
- Use up more of what I already have - doing good...besides the new Basic Grey paper pads, I haven't bought any paper since the beginning of the year.
- Spend 1/2 on crafting than last year - With Impress's huge sale and my birthday discount from Amuse, I went way over budget for the month. But aren't birthday months suppose to be like that, lol? Will need to majorly work on this for May and June.