Monday, September 20, 2010

Little Paper Shop Challenge #86 - Sketch Challenge

This week's challenge is a sketch challenge.  Check out the LPS blog to see the actual sketch and the rest of the DT's lovely creations.  I love this sweet image and wanted to use some softer colors with it.  I love how my non-traditional tan moon turned out.

Paper: Basic Grey Capella
Stamps: Little Paper Shop
EK Success Border Punch, Pearls, Copics, PTI Ribbon, and Crystal Stickles

One random participant in today’s challenge will win the Katie Igloo digi. Please load your card to the InLinkz program on the LPS blog and when you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword LPSC86. You have until Sunday at 9:00pm EST to get your card loaded.

I hope you all have a great Monday...it's back to work for me!

30 comments:

  1. So adorable, I love the moon and the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tan moon looks great!! So very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Sparkle! I really like your moon, too. That little angel is very pretty too, with her sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute. I love the soft colors you used and that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww..so pretty! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a sweet card! I love the rich, dark colors paired with the lighter tan and pink - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it with all this Capella paper...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It turned out great Sparkle! Like the punch of green with the ribbon.

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the pink and green -- and the glitter in her wings! Great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet! I think this is my favorite LPS image:) Are you a DWTS fan? I watch it, but I don't love it. I miss the Bachelor...:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. so pretty...love the DP, layout and the soft colors used. this turned out sweet! have a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute Sparkle. Love your stitching and her sparkly wings. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card Sparkle! I love everything about it!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is absolutely gorgeous, thank you for so much inspiration which has come by the bucket load, I truly am inspired. I just wanted to come by to say bye for now, I wish you all the best in your new venture with your own company of rubber stamps. hopefully I will see you on tv one day! I am sorry, I wont be around on your blog for a while. You can read about it on my blog. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet card, Sparkle! I love the splash of pink on the elegant neutrals and your soft coloring of the image is so perfect for the gentle, vintage feel!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is so cute and sweet!! Love the colors and image.
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your colour choices on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So precious and beautifully coloured
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card! Really like your coloring here! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks