Friday, September 24, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Hitchedafellabella Wedding Card

Tonight Brent and I are going down to Portland for one of Brent's friend's wedding. All orders placed in the store this weekend will ship out on Monday!

Paper: Basic Grey Green at Heart
Stamps: Stamping Bella, sentiment is Amuse
Prima Flowers, Copics, Pearls, and PTI Buttons

These are Brent's friends from high school, so I don't know them that well.  Plus, boys don't talk wedding details like girls do, lol...so I just went off of the wedding invitation and hope that they like the card I made!  I love bright colors...but sorry - I do have to be a bit snobby and say while they're cute, it's not appropriate for a fall wedding.  I'm a matchy, matchy type...sorry again...please don't throw tomatoes at me. :)


The one thing I am super excited about is seeing the little ones.  Gotta love spending time with my little brother and sister.  I won't have anything new til Monday, but hang in there, it's gonna be an action packed for the next 2 weeks! 

24 comments:

  1. Love it..Its very pretty!!
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Sparkle!
    Enjoy your weekend with the kiddos and have at the wedding :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Sparkle...I love the matchy and Im sure they will be delighted with it! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is super cute. Have fun in Portland.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Have a great weekend at home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Have a great weekend at home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, it definitely looks like summer colors, but I have to say, I love the combo:) You matched it perfectly and I know they will flip over your card! Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet! What a great match you have made with the invite!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantabulous card...love, love, love the colors...hope you have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this card is so beautifully bold! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  11. very pretty card! It's definitely a summer wedding color scheme, but maybe they didn't care about the seasons, and just wanted those colors for some other reason? That's how our wedding was - we were married in February but our colors were royal blue, yellow and white (I worked the colors around my favorite flowers, which are white daisies and yellow roses; I threw the royal blue in there for a nice contrast) ;)

    Have fun in Portland this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww...I miss seeing these images! This sure is one beautiful card, Sparkle! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree, the colors are kind of bright for a Fall wedding, although they could be thinking this is our last bit of summer fun (since Fall just barely started?). I dunno! But your take with the colors is just fabulous! Hope you guys have a blast this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful. Love the colors and of course those Primas.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card! Love the bright colors for a wedding card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card, Sparkle! I could look at your Copic coloring all day! I hope you have tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful! I love the colors! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  18. I won't throw tomatoes! ;)

    It is different colors for fall, but I like it. And I love your card. Great work using the invite for inspiration!

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh! I just noticed you stamped the Amuse Marigold on the BG orange paper! That looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You're so funny! I'm a bit snobby about that kind of stuff too, but remember, it's their wedding...LOL! Beautiful card! Love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks