Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pixie Cottage Challenge #36 - Mellow Fruitfulness

Today's challenge is Mellow Fruitfulness (harvest and things like that).  Don't forget to check out the Pixie Cottage blog to see the actual sketch and the rest of the Design Team's darling creations!

I knew Pumpkin Fairy Hannah would be perfect for this challenge!  I am just loving my new Basic Grey paper! 

Paper: Basic Grey Pyrus
Stamps: Pixie Cottage, sentiment is Amuse
Copics, PTI Buttons, Twine, Crystal Stickles, and EK Success Border Punch

I have been so busy with my day job, but I hope you all have a great hump day!  I hope to be back soon with more fun stuff!

30 comments:

  1. Great patterned papers with your cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love how you layered the patterned papers! Gorgeous autumn card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Look at all of those layers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful, Sparkle! Love how all the colors work together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! Love the image and your coloring! Awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is fabulous! I didn't think I wanted the new BG lines. Maybe I was wrong... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SWEET, love all your FABULOUS layers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card Sparkle! Love the design papers and your coloring.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this image! I don't have any of the new BG yet you lucky girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! love the DP used! so pretty! cute image too. so perfect and matches that sentiment! happy hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty, your new basic grey paper is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Fall card!! Great layout and papers!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Sparkle, I love the card! Awesome choice of dps you combined and such great coloring on Hannah!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card Sparkle! Beautiful coloring of the image =)
    Great to have you as a guest DT member.

    Hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable! It reminds me of Tinker Bell :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is super cute. I love that new paper as well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all of the fun DP! This image is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW how gorgeous is THAT! Love the coloring, Oh heck, love the whole thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is super adorable Sparkle! The coloring is always gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooohhh this is beautiful Sparkle, fab colours and the image is gorgoeus
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks