Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pixie Cottage Challenge #37 - Fun and Games

This week's challenge is Fun and Games. Don't forget to check out the Pixie Cottage blog to see the sketch and the rest of the DT's lovely creations.  As a child, I loved to go to the park and swing.  So, I thought this image of Hannah would be perfect for this challenge. 

Paper: Basic Grey Green at Heart
Stamps: Pixie Cottage, sentiment is Amuse
Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Twine, Brads, Rhinestones, Nestabilities, and Crystal Stickles

Everyone have a great hump day!  I know I'm super late, but I will be later today with my Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps challenge card.  Thanks for bearing with me these past couple of weeks.

22 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Sparkle! I love the pretty colors and yummy embellies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I love those colors and that image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Sparkle! This is just stunning! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet Sparkle, love these colors and that wonderful bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, love the bit of glitter on the tree and boots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the pink and orange together - very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love seeing your creations!
    awesome 'sun implied' flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card/image! I have to have that stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty card! love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pink & orange together it looks super.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is cute with the Green at Heart dp. I really like the way it turned out.

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! Love the fab colours and image. Fab flower
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how CUTE!!! That image is just way to darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the papers you used. I am always amazed when artists can use the same image and sketch, but they come out so very different. Your card is truly beautiful.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantabulous card!! What an amazing colour combo. You've really brought the image to life.
    Hugs,
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Orange, pink and green are my fave color combo! Such a beautiful card! Love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks