Wednesday, September 22, 2010

SCRS Challenge #11 - Anything Fall and Fall Charlotte Card

Yesterday's challenge was Anything Fall. Don't forget to check out the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps blog to see the DT's lovely creations!



To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps blog. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the Keyword SCRSC11. If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for this week's challenge is Sunday, September 26 @ 9 PM PST.

Paper: Basic Grey Pyrus
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is Amuse
Prima Flowers, Twine, PTI Buttons, Nestabilities, Copics, and Pearls

Yes...life has been extremely busy, in my day job and my personal life.  So, I actually started this card as my color challenge from last week...and it works well for this week's challenge too.  I also used Sweet Sunday Sketch #86 for this.

Tomorrow I have a very special challenge going on, so you won't want to miss it!  And Grey's comes back on!  So excited! :) 

15 comments:

  1. Fantastic paper piecing, can't wait to see your special challenge. Have the DVR set waiting for Grey's too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is adorable! Love the paper piecing! I can't wait for Grey's either! So excited!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty Sparkle! Nice work on the paper piecing. Charlotte always makes me want to paper piece.

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous, love the Fall colours, hugs debx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and creative!! Love your pretty Fall colors and great layout!
    Hugs
    Jodi=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful - I love the muted olive color, it's so "fall-ish"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is stunnign, i love the beautiful colours and fabulous paper piecing!
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Love all the paper piecing here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! Wow! I really thought you used a stitches. Your paper piercing is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous, Sparkle! I can't believe how wonderful your paper piecing is. And you need to give pointers on how you stitch around a circle so well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great paper piecing! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. the paper piercing is divine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks