Monday, September 27, 2010

Sponsoring 365 Cards - Teal, Travel, and Torn

*This is my 2nd post for today.  Please scroll down or click here to see my Little Paper Shop challenge # 87 post.*

This whole week, Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps is sponsoring 365 Cards.  Today's challenge is Teal, Travel, and Torn. Don't forget to check out the 365 Cards blog to see their DT's lovely creations.

365 Cards

Traveling Josh was just perfect for this challenge and I paired him up with my Wander paper.  I didn't really tear my paper, but I did distress it.

Paper: Basic Grey Wander
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is TGF
BG Buttons, Brads, Chipboard Pieces, Copics, and Twine

I hope you all have a lovely Monday and I hope that you will be able to play along with us this week!

14 comments:

  1. Your coloring on this one is absolutely amazing, Sparkle! Wowee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image...Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another darling image and cuter than cute card, Sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun patterned paper to go with this cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous coloring, Sparkle! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coloring looks amazing on this! Great card! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this, Sparks! I think Wander was made for your fabulous "traveling" images!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Fab design and colour combo
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks