Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Sweeties Anya Card

I colored this image a month ago...and my BG72 pen ran out of ink.  The slacker I am, I still haven't bought a re-inker for it, lol.  Guess I'm lucky that I colored all of my images before hand.  Or I may just have to switch to another paper pack, lol.  I also used the Club Anya and Friends Sketch from last Saturday for this.

Paper: Basic Grey Jovial
Stamps: TGF Christmas Sweeties, sentiment is Amuse
Rhinestones, Oval Nestabilities, Marvy Snowflake Punch, PTI Button, Twince, Crystal Stickes, and MS Border Punch

I hope you all have a great Monday...it's back to work for me!  It snowed yesterday, so I'm hoping the roads won't be bad!

22 comments:

  1. Hello Sparkle, I like that you colored her dress in blue and not in red. Great layout and DP !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!

    I sure hope you make it to work safely. And have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo cute!!!! I love jovial...

    I'm sooo dreading my commute into work this morning...ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is adorable! I just used these same papers for a card I'll be posting soon for an upcoming challenge! lol great card Sparkle!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to sit & just listen to you talk techniques!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute.., your coloring is fabby..

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is darling!! I really want this stamp, but I'm not wild about her Ian counterpart. Maybe when life slows down I'll ask you to stamp me a few images. ;) good luck driving in the snow - I sooo don't miss doing that, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome coloring and I love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I use this color alot too! Adorable card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is adorable, so glad you had the image colored, as it does match the paper perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh she is just too CUTE!!! I love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, this is just fabulous Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks