Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Holidays Vivi

I haven't played the Club Anya and Friends Saturday Sketch Challenge in a long time and decided it would be fun to try to get back into the swing of it. Here's another Christmas card to add to my pile!  I'm about 2/3 done with my Jovial paper pack...so I'm thinking I may need another pack soon.  Too bad I don't whip through all my BG stacks that fast, lol.

Paper: Basic Grey Jovial
Stamps: TGF, sentiment is Amuse
Nestabilities, MS Border Punch, Copics, Crystal Stickles, Snowflake Punches, PTI Buttons, Twine, and Rhinestones

I hope you all have a great Thursday!  Grey's and Private Practice are on tonight!

25 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sparkle. Love the papers and beautifully embellished!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Christmas card! Glad you played the sketch challenge at Club Anya and Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card. I love all the sparkly snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute. I really like your sparkling snowflakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUN! This is so cute-love those big pretty snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! Love the sparkly snowflakes too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, such a sweet card! I love Vivi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTE!!! Beautiful coloring and I love those sparkly snowflakes! Who makes those punches?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable elf and wonderful spin on the traditional holiday color combo! Awesome sparkle on the snowflakes, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a cute card! love that paper pack by basic grey and that elf from TGF is so cute! I forgot I had that one too. love the layout for the card as well. have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute! love the paper and the textured snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute Sparkle. I love the snowflakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is darling!! I love this paper pack too - I want to get more before my lss runs out. Do you like the mini pack or the 12x12 papers better?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, Sparkle! you are making me want that BG paper and I am trying so hard to resist!! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card - love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I LOVE TGF Anya!! Love what you did. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute! love the snowflakes and fab image
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks