Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Riley with Tree

I've had this image colored for over a month!  I'm finally getting around to using him and just love Riley so much!  I had totally different plans for this card, but don't you just love it when things just fall into place?  I think this would make a great guy Christmas card!

Paper: Basic Grey Jovial
Stamps: Riley and Company, sentiment is Impress
Nestabilities, Copics, Rhinestones, Snowflake Punches, Twine, PTI Buttons, CTMH Brads, and CB Embossing

If you look at Riley closely, you'll see an indent in my image.  I think it's finally time to buy some new B plates for my Cuttlebug.  I hope you all have a great hump day! 

24 comments:

  1. This is just.too.cute! :) Love the embossed base.... A fab card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. love the layout and the paper combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a perfect Christmas card for a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, and definitely perfect for a guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Sparkle! Any guy would like receiving this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute riley. love the perfect match paper.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. As i saw this DP i thought: What should i do with it ?? And you did a great job to work with. I have this Riley too - thanks for the inspiration . Lovely Card !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, so cute! Love this image and your great card layout!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so cute! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, Riley is SO cute! I love this card! Perfect for any guy :)

    And thanks for pointing out the B Plate problem! I've been getting dents in my stuff too and couldn't figure it out, LOL!

    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it Sparks! Nice to see Riley make an appearance again.

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet! This is one of my favorite Rileys!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a perfect guy card! Riley is so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun way to use the CB texture and Riley is colored beautifully! I didn't even notice the dent until you mentioned it, but sounds like the perfect excuse for new plates!

    ReplyDelete
  15. He is so cute! Awesome paper and embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. sooo cute! I need some more masculine Christmas images - i'll have to add this riley to my WishRAK :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow this is fantastic, love the cute image and fab dp
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks