Monday, November 1, 2010

SCRS Challenge #17 - Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #98 and Holiday Emily Card

This week's challenge is a special one.  Since Mercy is our fabulous Guest Designer this month, she has graciously let us join Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #98 this week!  Don't forget to check out Mercy's blog and the SCRS blog to see the rest of the Muses and DT's lovely creations!



Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and this week's winner will receive the Sledding Chloe rubber stamp. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!

My Christmas Card Challenge on Sunday was to use candy canes.  Since I didn't get my card done in time, I thought I would combine the challenges together.

Paper: Basic Grey Jovial
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, senitment is Amuse
Snowflake Punch, PTI Buttons, Twine, Crystal Stickles, and Copics

To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of the SCRS post. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the Keyword SCRSC16. If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for this week's challenge is Sunday, November 7th @ 9 PM PST.

I hope you all have a great Tuesday!  Can't wait for Biggest Loser tonight.  I think someone is gonna gain!

24 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sparkle...this is drop dead gorgeous! love those papers, your stitching, the snowflake accents, and your phenomenal coloring! awesome job on this week's challenge!

    thanks for having me as your guest this month...i'm having a ball! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Sparkle! Wow!

    Gosh, I hope they keep the weigh in in the second hour tonight. Amy's got Girl Scouts, which means I get home after it starts, and we don't own a DVR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image! Gorgeous, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it!!I so need that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, it is so pretty and I love the sketch too! Can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just lovely, Sparks! Love the patterns you put together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wow she is DARLING, Sparkle! Great take on Mercy's sketch-how fun to combine our challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your christmas card Sparkle, such a sweet image!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Really like how you did the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable Sparkle!!!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fab sketch and darling card! I just love those colors! More than one person gained. I was really surprised tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too cute! Love that image/sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow! I really like how this turned out! Looks terrific.

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks