Monday, November 22, 2010

SCRS Challenge #20 - Kraft Paper and Elf Oliver Card

Today's challenge is to use kraft paper on your project.  Don't forget to check out the SCRS blog to see the rest of the DT's lovely creations!


Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and this week's winner will receive the adorable Street Corner Josh rubber stamp. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!

I almost always use kraft paper as my card bases, so this was a pretty easy challenge for me.  I'm still trying to get as many Christmas cards done by the 1st.  Wish me luck, lol.  I also used Sweet Sunday Sketch #94 for this and my new Nesties, Labels 15.


Paper: Basic Grey Jovial
Stamps: Sparkle Creations Elf Oliver, sentiment is PTI
Marvy Snowflake Punch, PTI Buttons, Twine, Crystal Stickles, American Crafts Brads, Nestabilities, and Copics

To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of the SCRS post. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the Keyword SCRSC20. If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for this week's challenge is Sunday, November 28 @ 9 PM PST.

Everyone have a great Tuesday!  I'm excited for Biggest Loser!

15 comments:

  1. Love this, love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable as always! Hope you get all your cards completed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your card goal. I'm sure you'll meet it! Your card looks great.

    What's up with the guys saying they'll never vote for Elizabeth (is that her name, the one who keeps coasting and loses her breath)? No Girl Scouts tonight, so I'm going to try to watch the whole episode. I generally miss most of the makeover stuff, but I'd like to see how they do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute. Good luck on getting all your Christmas cards done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooo cute...you know I'll be playing in this one..gotta love kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sparkle, this is so cute! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is darling! you always do such great things with kraft :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. awe! so cute and I love that everyone is getting into the festive mood! have a good Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh he is so sweet .... gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautifully done, sparkle...awesome job on this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks