Monday, November 29, 2010

SCRS Challenge #21 - Inspiration Challenge and Cafe Lucy Card

Today's challenge is an inspiration challenge. Don't forget to check out the SCRS blog to see the rest of the DT's love creations!


Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and this week's winner will receive the adorable Cruisin' Chloe rubber stamp. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!

Being a huge Friends fan, I was super excited when Steph picked this Centeral Perk picture as our inspiration challenge.  I own all 10 seasons on DVD and I remember the show ending during my junior year of college.  My whole sorority watched it together in our house basement.  I always appreciate it when the writers give the fans what they want and I know we're all happy that Ross and Rachel ended up back together! 

Paper: Basic Grey Wander
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is Kraftin' Kimmie
BG Bloomers, Nestabilities, Copics, Crystal Stickles, and Pearls

To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of the SCRS post. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the Keyword SCRSC21. If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for this week's challenge is Sunday, December 5th @ 9 PM PST.

I hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday!  We're almost to the end of Biggest Loser!  I want Ada to make top 4! 

17 comments:

  1. love the coffee! I am a coffee drinker and this one is fabulous! so soothing and relaxing. hope you had a good Thanksgiving and a wonderful cyber Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I luv Friends too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Card. I like the DP and the colors. Really great !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Sparkle! You've used my fave colour combo ever of lime green and ocean blue! Yum! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. I love that Lucy image. And I also LOVE Friends. Such a great show. I also own all 10 seasons and love to watch them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable Sparkle, I really like these colors!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a fab card...love that BG paper...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful, Sparks! Love the background paper and sentiment.. so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card and Friends! I still miss that show! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun that city scape paper is with your coffee image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card! love the scene!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great use of the Wander dp. Love it!

    Wish I didn't miss ner in the sale. :(

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree! Love the sentiment, sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks