Saturday, November 20, 2010

Charlotte with a Rose and SCRS Sponsoring Card Patterns

Today SCRS is sponsoring Card Patterns.  If you play along with their sketch this week, you could win Crusin' Chloe and Sledding Chloe!  Don't forget to check out their blog to see the actual sketch and challenge.


I am just in love with my new Basic Grey paper and really needed to just use it right away, lol.  I thought Charlotte with a Rose would be perfect for this pattern and I paper pieced her whole outfit. 

Paper: Basic Grey Curio
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is Amuse
Nestabilities, Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Twine, Pearls, Copics, and Crystal Stickles

I can't wait to see what you all make!  Everyone have a great Saturday!  I will be crafting with my lovely Stamping Together Divas group!

19 comments:

  1. Wow Sparkle it has been what seems like forever since I have had the chance to stop by...It's great to be back checking out all you fabby work. I cant wait for you sail next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! Love the paper piecing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty - so many of your images lend themselves very well to paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous paper piecing, Sparkle. Your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card, Sparks! Love her pieced outfit and the new BG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Sparkle! Love the paper piecing you have done here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome job with the paper piecing and your card is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh that paper is GORGEOUS!!!! WOW! What a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun paper piecing! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous paper piecing! Love this, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a pretty card with the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love these colors!!! Ok, now I need that paper LOL! Awesome paper piecing Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the paper piecing on this pretty card! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks