Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Aloha Fluer Anya Card

I feel like my poor Anyas have been neglected forevah! I'm still on my heart kick, so I figured this card could be a 'hello' or an 'i love you' card. Hopefully, its too cheery to be a 'good bye' card, lol.  I also used this week's Club Anya and Friends Sketch for this.

Paper: Basic Grey Olivia
Stamps: TGF, sentiment is A Muse
Rhinestones, MS Border Punch, EK Success Border Punch, Copics, Nestabilities, Basic Grey Brads, and Crystal Stickles

I hope you all have a lovely hump day!  One more day til I head home for Christmas!  Is everyone ready for the big day? 

20 comments:

  1. SUPER cute, Sparks! I love her! I need to break my older Anyas free, they need to play, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet card, Sparkle! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she's so pretty! Love the papers too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card. Great match of papers and image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sparkle, the DP is brilliant and your coloring too !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a bright, cheery and beautiful card, Sparkle!

    I'm sure you will have a fabulous Christmas. Anything special on your wish list that you hope to see under the tree for you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun and cheery card. I love the pink stitching.

    One more day of work for me and then I'm off to just hang out at home. Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know what you mean, Sparkle - I haven't touched a TGF stamp for months! Love this though - such a wonderful change from Xmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, my gosh...this is adorable! Love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable! I'm ready... and if I can just kick this cold it will be a jolly holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! I love the fun, bright colors! Yep, we're heading to my parent's on Friday, and I think I'm finally ready:) Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so pretty! merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a sweet card! love that anya as she seems so "hawaiian" to me! love that sentiment too! hope you have a fabulous Christmas and have a blessed 2011~ hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! I'm love seeing these bright cheerful colors right now. We've had cloudy skies and rain for over a week, so rare for here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks