Saturday, December 18, 2010

Birthday Wishes with Cupcake Ruby

Tomorrow is my friend Marjorie's birthday and this is the card that I made her.  I am posting this early, as I have 2 challenges for you tomorrow. :)  I couldn't resist, I had to make her a big puffy chocolate cupcake with my brown liquid applique!  I also used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #104 for this...though it's a bit altered. 

Paper: Basic Grey Marjolaine
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is PTI
EK Success Border Punch, Prima Flowers, BG Brads, BG Buttons, Twine, Copics, Nestabilities, and Liquid Applique

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!  I am getting my hair done today and then Brent and I are having a holiday dinner with his department from work! 

21 comments:

  1. This is SUPER adorable, Sparks! I really love this sweet stamp and need to go shopping in your store! The chocolate applique looks YUMMMMMMY by the way, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool card, Sparkle! I love that choccie topping - yum!!

    Have a fab time at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sparkel, this is darling !! I like the brown Liquid Applique. I only used white so far. Your coloring is fantastic and i like all the blue !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous...love the cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, Sparkle! What a fabulous card! I love the paper you chose. Those colors are stunning! And the frosting is scrumptious. I didn't even know they made brown Liquid Applique. Your friend is sure to love this!

    Enjoy your holiday festivities!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! The card is fabulous! Love the color combo. That cupcake is yummy! I want to reach through the screen and grab it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable, the cupcake looks good enough to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Love the chocolate cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty and I love how you did the cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So darling! I'm loving the fun chocolate frosting!! Thanks hun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these colors! The "chocolate" looks so real!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely card! the blues are so vibrant and happy, they complement Ruby just perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is absolutely gorgeous Sparkle!! Your friend will love that big fluffy cupcake and your image!! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful Sparkle!!!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  17. absolutely love the chocolate frosting. Now I know what to do with the brown liquid applique I have neglected in my craft stash!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks