Thursday, December 23, 2010

Relax with the Manicurabellas

*All orders placed in the store will be shipped on Monday, December 27th, 2010.  Thank you!*

I bought this stamp when it released...and sadly this is the only time I've used it.  But I think it's perfect for a spa day with your bff or invites to a slumber beauty party, lol.  Okay, so it's not my most favorite sheet from the paper pack, but I thought I would be bold and see what I could come up with.

Paper: Basic Grey Olivia
Stamps: Stamping Bella, sentiment is A Muse
Nestabilities, BG Buttons, Twine, Pearls, Copics, Rhinestones, and Crystal Stickles

I hope you all have a lovely Thursday!  Brent and I will be visiting some friends tonight who just recently bought their first house!  I'm excited to see their new place.

16 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, Sparkle - I haven't touched that paper yet either but you've done it justice! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sparks! Thanks for inspiring me to ink mine up for the first time, too!

    I've been lurking without doing much commenting. Been sick for a very long time. :( Better now. Wishing you and Brent a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It´s so pretty and i like the stiching !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love their "sparkle" shirts! :)
    Have a great time with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun image and of course, your coloring is fabulous. I think you used the paper well. Me, I wouldn't have attempted it...LOL

    Hope you had a wonderful time with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just darling, love the bling on the shirts! Have a great time tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling card! I love their sparkly outfits! Have a Merry Christmas hun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely! Love their sparkly shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is brilliant!!!! Loving thier sparkly tops!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great stitching, Sparkle! Awesome card! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is absolutely adorable! I love the colors! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks