Friday, December 10, 2010

Release Day and SCRS Dec Previews - Valentine Oliver

Today is release day!  All new stamps are available right now in the store.  And for those who are waiting for Cafe Lucy...more should be in the store by the end of next week!

I bought these papers while I was at CKC.  I was tempted to buy the pink and brown version of this paper set, but there's just something about the boldness of red and black that made me pick this instead.  But I'm glad I did and this is my new favorite Ollie!  I also used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #103 for this.

Paper: Bo Bunny Crush
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is A Muse
Nestabilities, EK Success Border Punch, Rhinestones, Copics, and American Crafts Brads

I am giving away a Valentine Oliver stamp today.  Make sure to check out the rest of the DT's lovely creations and then come back and comment on the SCRS blog for a chance to win. You have until midnight EST to comment and the winner will be announced tomorrow morning.

Suzanne Czosek - December Guest Designer
Kim Yu
Laurel Seabrook
Lisa Hjulberg
Simonne Clay
Sparkle Smith
Stephanie Kraft
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Blog

Everyone have a fabulous Saturday! I will be crafting with my Stamping Together Diva group and then dinner and a mini gift exchange with some friends!

30 comments:

  1. Wow Sparkle, the papers are yummy and this little guy is just so cute.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, goodness..now he is adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love the paper.
    Great card ~ love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I picked up the pink and brown version! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous,Sparkle! Love the papers you used! Great colors conbo too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Valentine! Love the black and red color theme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. once again, a great colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! This is soooo cute! Love little Oliver! And those Bo Bunny papers! Soooo pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable Oliver in his cute outfit! Love the design and fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiya Sparkle

    this is a gorgeous image! so cute!

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great colors and DP. Cute Valentine image !

    ReplyDelete
  12. I commented on Laurel's blog and I will here too, that Oliver looks positively dapper in this image. He's adorable and that bold paper is an excellent choice. But then, you always pick winners when it comes to pattern and color.

    Have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOWZERS! Fabulous card sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous card, he is such a cutie and it is so nice to see non xmas cards! have a great weekend, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi is adorable Sparkle and this is a fantastic card as well. I agree, Valentine's are fun, but you don't generally need too many. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh he's a handsome one! fabulous Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oliver is as cute as he can be. I have those same papers on their way to me - glad to see them used so beautifully on your project.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing! Super creation, love the papers and fab layout.Oliver is a wonderful image, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow that card is awesome...I love the paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. this is absolutely darling! I like the black as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my this card is awesome, he is one sharp dude in that suit!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OOH, I love that paper! He is just so cute and sweet standing there with his gifts!!! I'm not sure what to think about Brad coming back. We'll see if he really has changed...

    ReplyDelete
  23. such a sweet stamp! love his red shoes! beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I {heart} this, Sparkle! Love, love, love the papers you've used and the colour combo! Gorgeous card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOVE the papers that support the image. The black, white, and pink color scheme is very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  26. He's so sweet! Love the red and black with Oliver!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks