Tuesday, December 7, 2010

SCRS Challenge #22 - Color Challenge and Charlotte with a Rose Card

This week's challenge is a color challenge - black, white, and red.  Stephanie picked it, so I swear I didn't have anything to do with it, lol.  But obviously, I totally love this color combo!  Don't forget to check out the SCRS blog to see the rest of the DT's lovely creations!


Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and this week's winner will receive the adorable Lantern Rin rubber stamp. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!

I went a little non-traditional and used Charlotte with a Rose for my card.  I decided to add the snowflakes to make the card a little bit more wintery.  I love how it all came out.  And this card is great for all of you hoarders out there who save every little scrap of paper! :)

Paper: Basic Grey Jovial
Stamps: Charlotte with a Rose by Sparkle Creations, sentiment is Savvy Stamps, snowflake is A Muse
CTMH Ribbon, Nestabilities, Copics, Rhinestones, and EK Success Border Punch

To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of the SCRS blog post. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the Keyword SCRSC22. If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for this week's challenge is Sunday, December 12 @ 9 PM PST.

17 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Sparkle! Sweet image and lovely use of the Jovial paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful grid card. The paper is perfect for the color challenge and Charlotte looks great in her Christmas finery. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Sparkle, your card is absolutely gorgeous. These paper is just the best (You know i´m a BIG BG Fan) and the layout - fantastic. Love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, Sparkle! It's fabulous! Great job!!

    I watched the Sing Off last night for the first time (well most of it). Gotta say, I LOVED the singing! But I had a hard time watching because of the host. I so didn't enjoy him at all. The two guy judges were good, but the girl was kind of strange to me, too. Not sure if I'll keep watching, but it was great music.

    On Biggest Loser, I sincerely hope Patrick doesn't win. He's rubbing me the wrong way now. Hopefully Ada can pull it off to land in the final 3! And I should be able to watch the whole thing, since they changed the time slot. *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABBIE card...love all that jovial goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Sparks! Love the squares of PP and sweet Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I say WOWIE WOW WOW!!! Well I just did! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the way you did your layout. great squares of different DP. so pretty. have a good tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh Sparkle this is so pretty!! I love the rich colors!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! I love the quilt look to it! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunning, I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning - This has to be one of my favorite color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love, love, love this card! Not only is the image great but the colors are so rich and vibrant and the lay-out is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks